I've done this my self, been stalked, gone through all kinds of drama, and they're always the nicest men in the world when I meet them. I've had people ask me, "what is it you do to men?" So I figure it has to be me, so I started doing research and was told that I vibrate at a very high level, I have a very bright aura, and that the pheromones that I produce attract these men. I am ADHD. So since I can't do much about that, I've been talking courses to learn behaviors that I can recognize and be aware of. It's helped a great deal. I've also made changes in myself, which has been hard but I love the results. I do positive thought on a daily basis and make sure I stay clear of negativity. When I put positive out there, that's what I get in return. It's much better.

Best Answer

haven't been sta;led by my husband but he did wait in the parking lot at work for the entire shift. lol i don't know what it is lol

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer