Idk why the details from my last question automatically were written here too.
nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 24 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Health

How is it worse than Facebook? And I have no idea why you "bother" with EP. I bother with EP because I like it and I've made some pretty cool friends here. If you don't, then there really isn't any rational reason for you to stick around. I'm not a hateful person, but sometimes I come across as an ******* because I tell it like it is. Anyway, it's completely different from Facebook, because you can be as anonymous as you want. This isn't a social networking site.

Best Answer

Its worse than facebook because I had expectations. I thought there were understanding people here, but I guess you can't just get the good you gotta get the dicks too.

Best Answer

There are understanding people, but there are also dicks. Just like real life.

Best Answer

its so tempting but i cant , I was going to say I got some **** for you but I wont

Best Answer

If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Best Answer

Better*

Best Answer

EP you can bicker with strangers.. fb you can do it with family.

Best Answer

LOL. So true.

Best Answer

You're addicted.

Best Answer

You are a communist.

Best Answer

Dont let the door HIT ya

Best Answer

You can run from a$$holes, and you can hide from them too, but you will always find some in every online community. I've met a few but they are to be pitied more than anything else. <br />
Stay on here a little but longer Nerdbabe102.

Best Answer

well atleast EP dont ask you to play a game every five minutes.....and you dont have to see your friend get broken up from her bf ........

Best Answer

Then why do you bother? F/b is much worse imao

Best Answer

nothing is worse than facebook

Best Answer

the fact that u compered EP facebook shows that you still dont understand EP and its functions

Best Answer

I do, but Facebook isn't full of bullies. At least not for me.

Best Answer

I hope you get it now. Hate isn't necessary. At least you know who the ******** are now.

Best Answer

? Also, those details were not supposed to be on this question.

Best Answer

Mm it's social network site <br />
It's not life for gods sake!<br />
Enjoy things for what they are!<br />
That's life <br />
Happy new year

Best Answer

I know that feeling, sis. I guess others can put up with Conservative religious nutjobs, sexist creeps, melodramatic teenagers, twisted sociopaths and creepy borderline pedophiles but when people actually have a legitimate grievance they're attacked. Not only attacked, but get the same lame dichotomous statement of "love it or leave it" thrown at them. I've made use of this place for the most part, and its helped me but let's be real...this place can suck *** most of the time.

Best Answer

You descirbed it just right!

Best Answer

cause you like it

Best Answer

EP is in your head.....EP controls you.....

Best Answer

Cause you (I) have no friends there here we dont judge unless we're asked

Best Answer

I missed the whole thing o.o

Best Answer

Don't worry, I didn't mean for those details to be on this question.

Best Answer