as stupid as this question sounds..
Livii Livii 22-25, F 6 Answers Sep 12, 2010

He won't get more invested just because you hope he does. If there is an imbalance between the investment of two people, then realize that this imbalance will probably continue. You can always ask him what his thoughts and feelings are, but he is probably more interested in discovering himself and sowing his wild oats than in planning for a future.

Best Answer

you knew he was married your another slag who wont stay away from him slag

Best Answer

LOL good one! man youre so funny!.....

Best Answer

i'm lost on "fml". as i haven't renewed my subsc<x>ription to internet acronyms for dummies.<br />
my guess is ! you have a heart, you feel pain. don't sweat it.<br />
maybe let the stud go. d-_-b , good chance he's already singing another ******* tune anyways.<br />
__westside___

Best Answer

Once when I was young, a girl asked when we were having sex if I had any thoughts of where our relationship was going, I got up dressed and walked out. She did us both a favor, I had no idea she was feeling that more might be involved than what it was. I think if you ask you will do yourselves both a favor.

Best Answer

cuz were stupid in loving and forget are own feelings did this for 24 years really not to late to wake up i did ! its always better to be loved then just loving some one for a few fun hours !

Best Answer