nessa11 nessa11 18-21 12 Answers Jan 22, 2009

I suspect a dream is our brains way of preparing us for something we fear and refuse to deal with while we are awake. None of us want to face unpleasant things and most of us go to great lengths avoiding thoughts that make us unhappy. A dream doesn't tell us what will happen in the future but it may prepare us to deal with things in an uncensored manner.

Best Answer

What a really great answer. I am never going to see my dreams in the same way again after seeing your answer. When I look back on all my dreams I've had throughout my entire existence on earth- that's more than 40 years- your explanation fits every single on of them. I think you can also apply your answers to periods of dreams as patterns too. I kept a dream journal for over 10 years and I am not kidding when I say you nailed it. Armed with your advice dreams really can be portend to the future and changing the future. I only wish one thing: I had read your comment 20 years a go when it was absolutely critical to my life.

Best Answer

It could be as simple as you transferring a worry in real life into your dreams. Dreams are often about things we're thinking about during the day. Are you particularly afraid of being cheated on or deceived in general in relationships? You might be worrying about him cheating because he gives you reason to, or it could just be that this is a general worry of yours. It doesn't necessarily mean that he's cheating, and it doesn't necessarily mean he's not. It's just a reflection of what's going on in your mind.

~Jennie

Best Answer

Are you also worried about this in real life? If that is your real concern, then perhaps you are just insecure, or perhaps your boyfriend is really a scoundral. OR perhaps you are not ready for just being in an exclusive relationship- after all it does close your world off and the teen years are a time to expand your world. OR maybe you are completely content in the waking world with your boyfriend and dreaming about cheating is just a healthy coping mechanism. Make it a big deal if it is a big deal, just for the moment until you can solve it. But if you are certain it is not a big deal don't dwell on it- cause thoughts ARE in fact 'things' and have consequences like any other type of behavior.

Best Answer

its probably something that bothers you in real life

Best Answer

I ask myself the same question.. I think is because is one of the things I fear... although at one point in my life I had a dream that some girl paged my x boyfriend, I called back and asked who she was.. she said " I'm his girlfriend" three days later to my surprise my dream came true to the exact! he was cheating on me. If he is not giving any reason to think that he is cheating, I would think is because you fear that he might.

Best Answer

i dream about my bf of 4 years cheating on me .. he has in the past and he use to act differently towards me when he was cheating i knew when he was doing it and it was confirmed when he told me himself ...i was dreaming about him cheating when he was in the past he had all the signs of cheating ... i just didnt have the truth i would ask him about it and he would deny and act like he didnt care if we broke up ,, we didnt have much sex...argued alot..... he put password on his phone.. and other classic signs of cheating ... after he told me all the times he cheated and blah blah blah that he wouldnt do it again i stopped having the dreams and he went back to being the boy friend that i feel in love with - we had a child when we were two years into our relationship ,,, so leaving him was more difficult because of that so i stayed with him ,,, this last year has been good .. no suspicions that hes cheating .. he doesnt go to clubs any more , he comes straight home from work , he shows me love, always home with us , he doesnt party or drink any more , he has no girls in his phone, he deleted his facebook , so did i ,, we moved out of our hometown to where he can make more money.... i see the pay checks i know hes working ,,, anyway ppoint to what im trying to say is week ago at grocery store we went to a female cashier and he was smiling and talkin to her more then he usually does with anyone for two years and he wwas giving her firm eye contact and smiling and laughing and when he left he made sure she looked him in the eye before he left and said|" see you later" ever since then im having the cheating dreams again . and the way he comunicated with her was not right it made me feel so uncomforable i didnt say anything to him because hes been doing so well .... he isnt having signs of cheating but once a cheatong he deffinitly capable of doing it again...if i see any other sign im going to mention something to him... so now im worried hes cheating .. why would he say see you later to her when he never says that to any one when leaving a cash..

so if you have any wierd feelings about something then keep a eye out because the dreams may be a warning sign .. your over thinkin something that u reacted to in real life..... usually there are signs to when someone is cheating ....

Best Answer

I dream of a girl talking to me that she was my current bf's gf. She said she loves him so much but my bf doesn't love her anymore and he loves me so much instead. I said sorry to her, I really didn't know then I cook foods for her To prove I'm really sorry. She send me mesg saying this is for the girl that my boy is dating but Theres more I didnt read instead I replied sorry to her. My bf is not in my dream.

Then 2 nights ago I dream about my ex bf showing up in my dream but no contact with them. I just saw them in my dream 2 of them both at the same time they wer jst starin at me but we never talk.

Best Answer

ARE You cheatingToo?

Best Answer

It means you and your boyfriend are probably having the same dreams.

Best Answer

i think because deep down you cant trust yourself so you dream of him doing something to you.

Best Answer