Dreams can be a way our minds work out conflicts, and discover the "what ifs" of life. Maybe your mind is dealing with the "what if" I had someone else, what would that be like? You are really very young to be pinning down a single guy for a long term, and you are at the prime for exploring what being with different guys might be like. Seems like a perfectly natural kind of dream to be having. Just having a boyfriend or even a husband doesn't stop us from mentally exploring sexual attraction. Guys do it too, but maybe everyone doesn't remember their dreams when they wake up.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with dreaming, just like theres nothing wrong with looking, which you have also been doing ;p

Best Answer

this is probably normal....i havea boyfriend too and i still have a little feeling for this other guy that I used to like and i know is in deep love with me...if you still have issues with it, talk to your mom and see if she has had this problem before. :)

Best Answer

It's not weird, and I can tell from you're writing, your young. That's just gonna happen dear............C

Best Answer

Your dreams don't mean anything,they're just dreams, just keep living life normally.

Best Answer

Most likely is that you might like that other guy. But anyways dont tell your bf about that dream

Best Answer