kwanfan kwanfan 51-55, F 15 Answers Jan 11, 2010

i don't believe that for one second. i think that the more you try and fail, the greater your chances are for finally succeeding.<br />
Here's a quote for you:<br />
"Let me tell you the secret that has lead to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity." ---Louis Pasteur

Best Answer

Not with that attitude young lady!

Best Answer

Life would be pointless if we won all the time. Take a look at the people who "always" win. Do they seem truly happy with their acomplishment? or are they off trying to win something else too? Life isn't about always winning. its about learning and experiencing it. Also, the mind is an incredibly powerful thing. Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, winning is too, along with most everything else.

Best Answer

i won a ham once, and a gallon of paint. have patience, and you can too!

Best Answer

its not so much the winning,its the taking part.never give up,you've just got to keep battling on,..perhaps we'll learn a few lessons on the way!

Best Answer

I know how you feel.

Best Answer

Your mind has power...if you you never try harder you will get to the sameplace you have always gotten...never further. Confidence kwanfan.

Best Answer

Go into it knowing you will never win, and you will do just that, never win.

Best Answer

i dont know why but i keep trying and hoping that one day i might win something but i never do,i get so upset when i read that someone has who trying for the same thing i am won and i didn't it is so damn frustrating that sometimes i cry!!i have and will never win anything,but i wont stop trying !! maybe one day!!God bless!!

Best Answer