:(
marleychick23 marleychick23 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Cheer up sweetheart. Tomorrow will be better

Best Answer

Because you know you can't achieve it if you don't try.

Best Answer

Because you know it's better than quitting or doing nothing

Best Answer

Because you're no quitter.

Best Answer

nope. sometimes i want to be

Best Answer

cos if ya don't risk something you will never gain anything

Best Answer

It's better than giving up. Keep trying :)

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

because you are cute but have to prove to the world that you earned it without using your cuteness?

Best Answer

lol thanks for the compliment :) mostly because i am a people pleaser. but today made me question why

Best Answer

5 massages and no tip? or/and something else?

Best Answer

yup that one. it's killing me

Best Answer

Forgive them, and the stars will align up to make up for it soon

Best Answer

that's the route i'm trying to go. but i feel anger building up right now. it's very disheartening when you work that hard and go to your tip box at the end of the day and nothing. especially when they are half of my paycheck and more, considering the pay they give us.

Best Answer

Sigh. ouch. I am gonna make the owner massage you while you look at him relentlessly angry

Best Answer

Is it possible for someone to steal your tips ?

Best Answer

ha maybe in a million years. i have never met the owner because he doesn't care about his own spa. and my boss is bipolar and doesn't do anything to make things happen.

Best Answer

it is possible, yes. we caught someone for doing that a few months ago and she got fired. i realized it when one of my clients specifically asked me where he could leave my tip and i told him the front desk. well i went to the front and guess what, nothing. and i wasn't suprised by the girl who did it

Best Answer

V-day is nearing - check if a theft didn't happen. You sound too hard working to get no tips - or maybe, everyone's saving for the V-day. Hell, don't let it get to you too much either way. Find out an option for extra money. You are too talented to stay in one line of income for too long.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words :) I know it's not me. I put my all into every massage I do. I haven't gotten any complaints yet that I know of. I think it's just people not caring or truly appreciating what therapists go through. We work hard and are still underpaid. I was counting on those tips to put gas in my car and help pay my car payment. it really sucks. There is no way of knowing if a theft happened or not because i haven't witnessed it this time. I don't have any other options right now that i know of.. sigh

Best Answer

I hope you get better tips real soon. Now go back to the kitchen woman - I like red beans .. and I love rice.

Best Answer

LOL ok i'll go back where i belong.. thanks :)

Best Answer

That old 'where I belong' needs a few amendments. You gotta step out of it to serve my food. But it's fine, you are more or less on the right track ;)

Best Answer

LOL wow. nice to meet someone so old-fashioned :) hahaha

Best Answer

Nice is just the start ;)

Best Answer

hmm what does that mean

Best Answer

It means I am enjoying watching you get suspicious

Best Answer

that i am.

Best Answer

: > I was just teasing you. Enjoy your dinner, and seriously, may you get your deserved tips much more often.

Best Answer

mhm :) enjoy yours also and thank u

Best Answer

because u wanna do good for others and ur self :)

Best Answer

Because it is important to you and it matters

Best Answer

you're right it does. but not to some people apparently

Best Answer

It doesn't matter about the others, it is about you.

Best Answer

read my status

Best Answer

That's sucks! :( People are cheap!

Best Answer

yup!

Best Answer