seemedlikeagoodideaatthetime seemedlikeagoodideaatthetime 36-40, F 16 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Cause it's relaxing.

Best Answer

I have goals when I go into meditation, so the only times I fall asleep is when I am sleep deprived.

Best Answer

you need to keep an alert, upright posture to try and prevent that from happening. And preferably not be dead tired.

Best Answer

You did it too well :)

Best Answer

I'm supposed to have some big spiritual awakening and instead I go to sleep!

Best Answer

meditation is relaxing too see things. Get the sleep you need a few months in a row as you keep doing the meditation:)

Best Answer

Because it works ! <br />
Why doesn't anyone tell each other that it's OK !

Best Answer

Because you body 'knows' when it needs sleep and when you are meditating, it is safe to do so.

Best Answer

It happens. I occasionally get the urge to fall asleep.<br />
Make sure your posture is straight, your palms are up, your head is faced directly forward, and you have an empty belly. I meditate for seven minutes a day. You shouldnt go past ten minutes or less than five. And make sure youre in a quiet area! I prefer the bathroom, before I bathe. =)

Best Answer

It shows your mind into lots of chattering.You can not relax due to chattering of your mind. While you drop your mind means stop chattering and get alert. Mind easily going into relaxing stage and you will go to sleeping motion. So relaxation or sleep is necessary for you and you are not received due to your mind is not alert. Since sleeping is too important for you do not stop meditation. Once it is cleaned you will able to meditate.

Best Answer

If your tired or meditating in a comfortable position; such as laying down then that may be why.

Best Answer

lol, I have the same issue. I just can't make out if the relaxation comes from the mediation or the light state of mind under the influence of drowsiness.

Best Answer

idk.....but I can't seem to get the hang of meditation.....my mind races.

Best Answer

Because it is really relaxing and you are at peace with yourself.

Best Answer