I cannot answer without insulting you.

Best Answer

It's not you specifically, it's the way society is becoming. I typically find I'm attracted to girls 5-10 years younger than me. They're just more fun, have more energy, and don't seem to have the same amount of mental baggage that women my age have. They're not jaded by life, and they want new experiences with a mature man. I'm good friends with a woman my own age, who only dates younger guys. Why? Well, for the same reasons. Younger guys are fun, they have energy, they're not jaded by life, and they like older women too. Why do they like older women? Who knows, and why take the time to really think about it? They just do, and you like them. So I don't see a problem with it, and anyone who does needs to keep their mouth shut. What you do with someone else is no one's business, as long as it's legal and you're not hurting anyone else. My 2 cents. Do what makes you happy. If being with a younger guy makes you happy, then good for you! Life's too short to care what other people think. You go out and enjoy your life in any way that you see fit.

Best Answer

I sound like a pervert... lol. You sound a little judgmental, my friend. Where I live, that's how it is. Younger girls dig older guys. And vice versa. I didn't start it, I just got swept in by it. And I'm not complaining about it. Would you?

Best Answer

In order for me to make you fully understand my personal relationship with the world and how I am forced to react to my circumstances would take much more time than I have the patience for. Suffice it to say, my options are these: Crazy bi-polar single parents, or co-workers, or people from dating sites, or bars. Those are my options, and we're all products of our environment. I don't have a special radar where the red bleeps hone in on a 22yr old or a 23yr old... These are just the girls who cross my path, look me in the eyes, and give me their numbers/Facebook pages, and then say yes to a date. Am I attracted to them? Of course I am, what guy wouldn't be? I'm not a boring 31yr old. I'm a very active, physically fit, FUN 31yr old and I enjoy going out and having a good time. And they find that attractive me, and I find their willingness to come along for the ride attractive in them. And that's all there is to it. Living life, having fun, making memories. It's better than the alternative.

Best Answer

Sleazy?! 0_0 It's been quite a long time since I've heard that word. Nothing sleazy about my company, little miss :P

Best Answer

Because they say all the right things to charm you.....

Best Answer

Cause you wanna be there momma??

Best Answer

no i dnt lik playin mama

Best Answer

r u friendly?

Best Answer

very sociable

Best Answer

that explains it. older guys are more set in their ways. younger ones respond to kindness and friendliness. it feels like acceptance to them.

Best Answer

Older is better... just my opinion ;-)

Best Answer

mine too bt am approached by young guys

Best Answer