iluvll iluvll 31-35, F 46 Answers Jan 29, 2010

I am really turned on by the sight of other women's breasts. I have never been with another woman, and I'm not sure that I'm completely into the idea of it, but sometimes when I ********** I get off thinking about another woman's big breasts hanging down over my face and body.

Best Answer

Its very normal. I am attracted to men but I enjoy the the touch and feel of a woman's breast, It's soft, sensual and relaxing suckling on a nipple and having yor breasts suckled in return. I was lucky to find a woman into this when I was younger I used to suck on her niopples for hours and hours and she would return the favour. Sadly she has moved to the US its hard to find someone in the UK willing to share a mutual nipple sucking relationship. I do believe there are so many woman out there who get turned on by it, dream about it but are to scared or nervous to just go for it. It's a wonderful sensual thing to experience so ladies make it happen if you get the opportunity. I am still searching for my UK female breast suckler :( maybe one day who know's x.

Best Answer

Hi, I've just posted a message regarding this. Where are you in the UK?

Best Answer

London. You?

Best Answer

Ifonly31

Best Answer

you still interested?

Best Answer

Your a dyke. Quit pretending you're not.

Best Answer

so you are a breast-only player when it comes to girls?

Best Answer

do you like them big? or any size?

Best Answer

Sounds lovely, make it come true enjoy mutual breast sucking it feels amazing xx

Best Answer

Hi, I'm in London. What do you look like??

Best Answer

I'm a size 6, guys and girls think I'm very pretty, long, dark hair, 5 foot 4 inches, take a lot of care of my appearance. What do you look like?

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

i've never been with a woman, but i would love the chance to suck on her breasts for a while...i think its pretty normal

Best Answer

that is so erotic!!!

Best Answer

is it normal? do other girls say this to you too?

Best Answer

I've always been aroused and interested in other women's breasts. It's my fantasy to lick and suck on a woman's breasts and have her do the same to me. So hot!

Best Answer

what interests you about them?

Best Answer

It's normal! I love men but for some reason I get very aroused at the sight or thought of a woman with huge breasts. I often ********** to sucking breasts, I have created many, many fanstasies like that. So far, I've been lucky enough to suck on 3 different women's breasts. They each had breasts larger than 38DD and let me tell you, it's the best feeling ever. I also loved it when they sucked on my 36DD breasts but I prefer to suck on other womens.....

Best Answer

Wow i am so jealous! Im straight never touched a woman but i have fantasized about sucking on a woman breasts since i was like 16! How did u manage 3 encounters already?!

Best Answer

why do you fantasize about it? what do you like about it? what has stopped you from doing it?

Best Answer

Its completelt normal! I also fantasize about sucking on a woman's breasts & her doing the same to me. So sexy!

Best Answer

no kidding. why?

Best Answer

I too am really attracted by women's breasts but never admitted it before. I'm happily married but would love to suck another woman's breasts and have the same done to me and I've started to fantasise it recently, much to my husbands delight!! my breasts are a good size...34ff. I live in UK (east midlands) if anyone is interested.

Best Answer

Ifustilllooking I wood love to help out xx

Best Answer

I'm from the uk.

Best Answer

I think it is normal. Did you know i was reading an article that baby girls get least milk from their mothers when born, but males get the most! How sad, it kinda make me so sad...A boy gets boobs from his mother, then when he is married he gets all the milk he wants from his wife, us girls get nothing, but a penis! After reading that, i vowed only to breastfeed my daughter the longest! But never mind that...<br />
Us women need love to, we need the warmth and feeling of softness too, its not fun being a woman i feel, because the normal is we do all the giving and never receiving, all we get are hairy men, but i want someone that is female to nurse me because i'm a female and i want that security for that 1/2 hour while i lie on her nursing, i want a good immune system too, i not only want to suck a womans breasts, but i want the feeling of milk in my mouth, i want to try that sweet milk badly! <br />
I have nice small soft hands, why wouldn't any woman want to nurse or let another woman suckle her...

Best Answer

I think so...I fantasize alot about playing with another woman's breasts...its hott.

Best Answer

so what's stopping you?

Best Answer

Breasts always fascinated me, ever since I was a young girl. The seemed marvelous -- the sexiest and most obvious symbols of femininity. The thought of *having* breasts greatly excited me even before I reached puberty. Actually, thinking about *having* breasts kind of sexually excited me, even before I really understood what I was feeling.<br />
Since puberty, I've always identified as straight; I've never felt attracted (sexually or romantically) to another woman, and the idea of having a full sexual encounter with another woman doesn't appeal to me. However, sometimes the sight of a woman's breasts will be so sexually attractive to me, it'll literally make my knees weak and my body will have a very strong sexual response. I've *********** to many, many fantasies of sucking the beautiful, large breasts of another woman, and I usually go on to imagine making love to her with a penis, like with a "strapless strap-on" such as a Feeldoe.<br />
Somehow I think this is related to the sexual frustration I've built up over the years in a sexless marriage. My own breasts usually get a lot of attention (34 DD and still rather perky) and I loved when my husband passionately sucked them.<br />
To be honest, it has also occured to me (to my great embarrassment) that my attraction might be a form of narcissism, since I'm often attracted to breasts that look similar to mine.

Best Answer

your breasts are pretty big. do you like other women to be big breasted too?

Best Answer

It's natural to want to suck a breast, whether you are male or female. We sucked as infants. We needed to in order to live. Why wouldn't one want to continue to do that when the opportunity arises?

Best Answer

I had a 3sim for first time with a women and I liked touching and sucking <br />
Her big **** and rubbing ur nipples it was fun

Best Answer

what did you like about it?

Best Answer

All of what I could remember lol

Best Answer

do you do it still?

Best Answer

No not for a long time

Best Answer

is it hard to find a woman to do this with?

Best Answer

I have big breasts with large areolas and long nipples. I notice that they are noticed. Men say ummmm and sniff while I walk by. I notice other women too.<br />
I love to have my big breasts and nipples sucked.<br />
I can suck them myself and do sometimes. <br />
Women and a lot of men have asked to suck and play with them. I have let them at times. With no regrets. <br />
They seem to be yummy for all. ;-)<br />
I love my big ****!

Best Answer

OMG!!!!!! PLEASE say you are in Massachusetts, and would maybe let another woman have a go at them?!?!?!?!

Best Answer

do you suck lots of breasts?

Best Answer

It's totally normal. I'm into men and love boobies aswell. I've sucked many whilst my husband watched. Nipples....Mmmmm....

Best Answer

do you like it because your husband watches?

Best Answer

d sight of a full breast erect nipples makes me so horny i drip,i fantasies cuddling n giving a woman a tender loving care without being a lez,i have a girlfriend that want us to go all d way,but i cant,but sucking her just d way i wanted gave her multipl climax n she went wild,but for me just d sgt of a full breast n errect makes honey n wth d rgt setting i climax

Best Answer

Absolutely. Girls are breastfed the same as boys, so theyt are instinctively attracted to breasts.

Best Answer

I think it is very normal,I have always been attracted to women's breasts first thing I notice when I meet a woman/girl. I have large, 38 F pale, very firm golden nippled breasts and have fantasised about having them sucked by another woman /girl and me returning the same for hours, the very thought makes my nipples and **** stand erect. I am married in my late 30s so have never been game to venture there not that any opportunities have arisen. I still dream and watch sites that have woman sucking each others **** to the max.

Best Answer

that is curious indeed. are you just into women sucking **** or do you like full lesbian too?

by the way, your **** sound amazing.

Best Answer

I love sucking my best friends breasts..she has some amazing ones..we always play with each others and we are both straight and I can't get enough of her beautiful ****...we **** a lot aswell actually, we do something everyday seeing as we are room mates and we always walk naked around the house and touch each others vaginas and breasts as much as we can..we actually have a play room with all our ****** and that and we go in everyday and just create the biggest *******, my boyfriend doesn't even care, and my best friend snogs him sometimes when I let her and we literally **** all day...we sometimes last all night and when we go work it's the hardest time because we have to go different places but then we text at work and meet at break but she has got big juicy **** that I love so much...love you so much baby girl

Best Answer

I always wanted to suck somebody else's breast, I want that dream to become true :9

Best Answer

I am a young girl. im not to young, im concidered an adult. but oddly I feel attracted to womans breast. like idk why but whenever I see a girl with big boobs it turns me on. I would really like to suck on a woman's breast. too bad where I live, I wont find a girl like that. Im a 38DD , my boyfriend sucks on my breast it feels so good and is such a good feeling. but i would also like to suck on someones elses.

Best Answer

why do you think you are attracted to boobs?

Best Answer

where are you located?

Best Answer

I hope it is normal because I feel the same way too. I have had my nipples sucked once by another girl, and we were very young. My cousin was probably 10, having a sleep over and she asked me if she could touch my "*******." I had NEVER heard them called that and for some odd reason it made my little **** twitch, and then she touched them, gently, cupping them. Mind you, I was just a year younger and at that time already developing (I was in a c cup by the time I was 12). She wanted me to touch hers too and I did, the entire time I was touching them I was getting more and more turned on but had no idea what to do with those feelings. She eventually put her head down between my ******* and licked and sucked both of them for probably a good 30 minutes while I fondled hers. At one point she stopped and played with herself (I didn't know at the time what she was doing, I do now) and I think she probably came. I would have too had shown me how to tickle my little ****. It was an erotic experience, one I would love to repeat now that I am old enough to know what to do.

Best Answer

Did you slow or stop developing when you were 12. Female breasts are my biggest attractant and particularly like A - C cup sized "sweater puppies". A boob with a sensitive nipple and a proportioned aureola is a beautiful sight and something to hide as much as I can in my mouth while tickling her nipple hard with my tongue while lightly sucking on the whole mound. I can't think of anything quite so sensual or loving then giving her pleasure and making her feel as good as I can. A second woman in the room fondling ****** would be a joy to watch and learn from.

Best Answer