louiseraspberrybubblegum louiseraspberrybubblegum 16-17, F 7 Answers Oct 7, 2011

There is an endorphin in the brain which actually feeds the "crazy in love". Check it out. I was in love once. After having been married and having children, I met my soul mate and it was the biggest high ever!!!!! There is actually a chemical in the brain which controls this. Look it up.

Best Answer

I've seen this report. What they don't tell you is that it eventually wears off in time and what you have left is Two old grumpy people.LOL

Best Answer

i believe that its because the old saying is true, that love is all consuming intoxicating. therefore rendering one incapable of sanity when stuck within its tight grasp.

Best Answer

i think bcz wen v r in luv v think of the 1 whom v luv evn before ourselves n v think its crazy........:)

Best Answer

Because pheromones are like narcotics. They make you do and feel crazy things. <br />
Ever heard a cat in heat or watched an animal in rut? I think it's kind of like that. <br />
And that's why there is a difference between being in love and loving.<br />
Being in love can make you reckless.

Best Answer

I would say it's because you probably ARE

Best Answer

maybe.. lol

Best Answer

because love is a mental disorder

Best Answer

really?, never heard that before.

Best Answer