It seems like since my ex and I broke up a few weeks ago I feel dizzy all the time, but I'm not very upset about the break up... is it stress or whats the deal?? Is there anything I can do to make the feeling go away?
Krissys88 Krissys88 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 27, 2009

There are to many causes for that to be safely answered. stress, inner ear, vertigo, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, low blood pressure, high blood pressure,infections, a change in weather.need eye glasses, really best to see your dr. if you have had it this long just to be on the safe side. I my self went thu a horriable break up and Iam having a lot of stress and heath problems.I hope you will get it cked out. Better to be safe then sorry! And you will feel better knowing what it is or isn't! hugs and my blessings

Best Answer

I have one cure for everything....Valium....

Best Answer

stress, anxiety and THE NEED TO SCREAM YOUR EVERLOVIN HEAD OFF

Best Answer

Could be stress, could be blood pressure. If it continues I'd see a doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Best Answer

Could be you're not eating as well and may be you're low on iron. That happened to me last year. I nearly passed out on more than one occasion. I'd check it out though.

Best Answer

better ask dr ok..hugs

Best Answer

get medical advice !<br />
could be blood pressure or blood sugar levels OR more serious

Best Answer

Have yourself checked out for Sugar Diabetes. It might not have anything to do with who you were seeing a few weeks ago.

Best Answer

Are your shoes on to tight?

Best Answer

did you fall out of a tree? i did when i was a kid, and it made me dizzy...

Best Answer

some time we think we are okay but in fact we are in depression but we can't notice that ... see you feel dizzy !<br />
maybe you don't eat well lately , there could be many reasons for that :)

Best Answer

I thought I heard that stress hormones can effect your blood sugar? Has anyone else heard that? I would start by google, Web MD then check with your Dr. (ASAP if it gets worse) to make sure it is nothing serious.

Best Answer

Has it changed your eating patterns?<br />
Blood pressure up?

Best Answer

You've been spinning around in circles?

Best Answer

it could be all the emotional baggage that was left over from the relationship(s) and unresolved, unless u have other physical symptoms, thwere's nothing for us to go on

Best Answer

Eat something.

Best Answer