JLEACABWIT JLEACABWIT 26-30 13 Answers May 11, 2012

Because you are a good parent. A bad parent would not care.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

You would have to tell us.

Best Answer

maybe because you are holding yourself to an unreasonable standard. Society views a parent to be unfallible and perfect, when all parents are only human

Best Answer

Because you probably did. You don't feel guilty for something you didn't do.

Best Answer

I have one kid that's a murderous brat, and I have another that makes me proud to be a Mom. Raised them both the same way. My point? You can only do your best but once their adults they need to take responsibility for their own actions. Give yourself a hug from me

Best Answer

Unless you had them when you were six, you still have time to fix things.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Honestly i believe that the only failed parents are parents who lay there hands on their children in any other way then a pat on a back or a hug or a parent who doesn't give thier children all the love in the world , the fact that you care shows that you love your children and that you in fact have not failed

Best Answer

every good parent feels this way from time to time, it just shows that you care, that tells me you have not failed anyone but yourself for thinking you are not good enough, you are, 1st your kids are alive, eating, healthy, happy(as much as t/agers can be) give yourself some due credit, you are doing fine....

Best Answer

Could you have done more? Did you have that option and not put all the time and resources possible into them?

If you genuinely did your best, even if you made mistakes, then you need feel not guilt.

Best Answer

Look around. I wouldn't worry about it!

Best Answer