SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 6 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in WTK

Becaue there's no Peace to be found in your Heart =) Am I right?

Best Answer

Perhaps :/

Best Answer

What's the strongest feeling that you remark in yourself?

Best Answer

probably listless ._.

Best Answer

maybe you should watch/read something that will develope sort of Spirit/Will in you. At least that's what leads me through life. Without it I'm like... I feel lost and worthless.

Best Answer

I have tried that, hasn't really helped. Thank you for the suggestion and for taking time to try and help though

Best Answer

=) do you like anime?

Best Answer

Not particularly very much c_c

Best Answer

what do you like? What kind of movies?

Best Answer

Drama is my favorite genre.

Best Answer

drama like romantic? or what?

Best Answer

Sometimes romantic..as long as it isn't really cheesy and contrived. Not sure how to describe what kind of dramas I like.. I like movies like Melancholia, Oldboy, Chaser, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Ink

Best Answer

never heard of those.. expept for Ink, but I think it was a horror movie or smth if I didn't watch it at the time =P
Here are some of my favourite Romantic movies (without comedy): "Dear John"(it's a little bit sad, but it ends kind of good.. I think =P); "Take me home tonight"; "The Vow". I've heard "Lucky One" is good, but I didn't watch it though.
So, I think these are all that don't have any sort of comedy in them

Best Answer

Good, I will check them out. Thanks for the recommends :D..I am not much of a comedy fan

Best Answer

hm..)) got that and You're Welcome! ^_^

Best Answer

I think it might be the weather.

Best Answer

You only just noticed?

Best Answer

EP will do that.

Best Answer

I get that allllllll the time.

Best Answer