sukaza4meshon sukaza4meshon 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Jail bait? Not in the uk!!!!! 16 is the legal age for sex, i love to read about things that happen in the US and if i had the funds i would love to visit/live there, but i do prefer the lower age restrictions in the uk, anyone want to swap?

Best Answer

i know 5 years is not an exagerate difference. i dont know why u feel that way cause hes the one into u :)

Best Answer

It's more of the perspective that I'm in college and he just started high school

Best Answer

thats a different story. he s young and doesnt know what he wants:)

Best Answer

Well... you feel like a pedo.... Well... that means... you know that you don't want to be with them... Am I right? If so, then you know what they are asking is wrong, in your belief system.

Just keep telling them you have a girlfrend. Might work, might not... or simply say.. not interested. *shrugs*

Best Answer

Mean u very hot hmm younger boys askin yu maybe yu look like 13..

Best Answer

True. I am told I look 8 years younger than I am...grrr. Not good. They have to at least be of legal age.

Best Answer

Umm they cant stop themselves haha u stop being so attractive hot hot .

Best Answer

Jail bait

Best Answer