tgrlvr00 tgrlvr00 31-35, F 8 Answers Apr 5, 2011

Because you have big heart? :)

Best Answer

how can i know why you feel like crying all the time, i can barely figure out why i feel like crying all the time...

Best Answer

U could have a chemical imbalance in your brain... then again maybe your just going through alot right now

Best Answer

I am always having mood swings in bad moods feel like crying all the time with something happy or sad. N im tired all the time and im begining to think this is ruining my relationship with my boyfriend idk what to do and why im feeling this way all the time!!!!

Best Answer

Were you like that even before you became Speaker of the House?

Best Answer

Probably because your shoes fit too tight. No, I'm just kidding sweetie. Seriously it sounds like you are in a deep state of depression. Try to find humor wherever you can. If you fall down, don't cry, get right back up and yell "Ta Da!!" like if you meant to fall. When you laugh it clears your mind. Hang in there :)

Best Answer

Oh my goodness....well, I would say you just answered your question. I'm so very sorry for what you've been through. The thought of anyone taking my son is actually making me cry now. My heart goes out to you :,(

Best Answer

I agree it sucks!! mine started about 12 yrs ago...when my first born was legally kidnapped by his father...ever since then I cry on the drop of a dime...I watch a movie...i cry..listen to a song...cry...watch a kid his age...cry...anything!

Best Answer

Maybe it's hormones. Mine started changing drastically when i was around 23. I haven't been the same since. I'm almost a different person. My hair changed, my skin changed and my brain changed.

Best Answer

Maybe I should get my levels checked

Best Answer