You feel like cutting yourself because it will take your mind off of the pain inside. You feel physical pain in order to take your mind off of the pain you must be feeling inside. You feel like getting high for no reason because it is a habit you have probably drilled into your routine for a very long time. Old habits die hard. I feel like dying almost everyday, and I've commit suicide twice in my life. I can't necessarily say how for you to get better, all I can offer is that there are others out there that feel pain like you. All the best...

Best Answer

I cut for no reason too, just get out when you feel like it, go for a walk,

Best Answer

Ya feel like getting high because you can, cutting dunno, we did it years back and compared cuts it was a weird *** dude thing.

Best Answer

It's prob your hormones. Get some exercise, go for a run and listen to you ipod. Your body with produce some endorphines and that will make you feel better.

Best Answer

Cutting yourself wont solve anything. Trust me, I know :)<br />
Try doing something you like or used to like, anything no matter how simple it is.<br />
Lonely? well, we are here, you can talk to us. :D

Best Answer

I could be your friend if you'd like.

Best Answer