inventorsclub10 inventorsclub10 31-35, F 15 Answers Apr 1, 2011

The true answer is that you thank God for all your blessng even the bad ones. Why? Because God gives us all the tools to use to help ourselves in life. It really is up to you to venture out and find the solutions and then thank him for letting that happen.

Best Answer

I've been going through so much for the pass few years, especially in the pass 7 years and every year seems worse. I try to smile and trust, but nothing is changing or happening. I don't want to get into detail, but I understand what you're saying. If I were crazy and completely give up on hope, I'll committ suicide; but there's got to be a reason to live, so I can't give up. I AM HURTING!

Best Answer

Remember, God answers your calls in His time. There is a reason why your call hasn't been answered yet. Or maybe it has been answered and the answer isn't quite what you've expected. I promise that whatever this prayer is, He will answer it. Remember:

Matthew 7:7 NIV /

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

John 14:12-14 ESV /

“Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

He is telling you that he will do it. You have to view the Bible as Jesus's personal Facebook page. It is telling you everything you need to know about Him- His likes, dislikes, History, Friends, and more. You need to stalk Jesus like he's Hot Shirtless Guy. Get down on your knees, and don't stop praying. Don't stop believing. Hebrews 11:1 (my fave verse ever!!) says: "Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen." Remeber, God loves you and does not want to see you hurting. But he also wants you to search Him out. Become so enveloped in God that even with these unanswered prayers, you can't help but trust that eventually they will be answered. When your prayer is answered, you will understand what the reason for the wait is since no experience is the same. I'm sorry I don't know exactly what it is that you're feeling but IM me. I know that this response is very late but I've just had an amazing experience with God this past weekend and would love to hear from you.

~Fly With Christ

Best Answer

Say Hello to me.

Best Answer

What is it that is hurting you? With God your never alone ,maybe what it is your praying for is not your way .but what ever you're suppose to learn, you will. You'll find your way .Sometimes the things we think will give us happiness just isn't what is best for us. Sometimes the things you need are right there in front of us but we have the free will to take it or not .Keep your eyes open ,find what it is that will fill your soul, Remember those who truly have nothing but are happy to just have another day.I try to thank God for each day I wake up an take a breath. As I get older another day to see my children is a gift, My fight with Lupus and MS has made me stronger a day without pain is a great day, With God all things are possible.

Best Answer

God is the Foundation of everything that exists... and He / She is RIGHT INSIDE YOUR VERY BEING! You don't have to pray, supplicate, beg... God knows your needs. So DEMAND some action!

Any parent will give their child whatever is good for them in the circumstances; so include in your demand the statement that if what you are asking for is not for the best for all concerned, that the request will be transformed into what IS best, and demand to be shown what that is. Then be alert for an answer - which may come in an unexpected way...

Many blessings!

Best Answer

Sometimes it takes years, but you have to keep standing on His word which is His promise to you. A few scriptures that get me through the week are:

John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God.

John 14:14 You may ask me for anything in my name (Jesus/Yashua), and I will do it.

John 14:27 Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.

John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be give you.

Psalm 94:18-19 When I said, "My foot is slipping, your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 66:20 Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me.

Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

Psalm 72:12 For He will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

Phillipians 1:6, 2:13 I believe God. I believe He is working in me no matter what I may feel or how the situation may look. The Lord has begun a good work in me, and He will bring it to full completion.

Never lose hope. When times are difficult then keep repeating His word as His promise to you, accept it in faith, and praise Him for it. God never abandons His people. But sometimes he allows circumstances to prepare us for something greater down the road in order for us to fulfill His purpose. He really does have a plan for you.

Best Answer

"God" is ALWAYS around and hasn't "forgotten" you, because you are part of It.

Best Answer

God is a myth.

Best Answer

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" (1 John 5:14-15).

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

God never forgets his own, and he always listens and is always there. He always hears our prayers and answers them but maybe it's just you are anxious and not patiently waiting for his response. God's timing is not ours and you have to trust in him and have faith that he will answer, it's just going to be when you want or what you want the answer to be sometimes.

Best Answer

I feel as you do at times....but I take refuge in the fact that God knows my circumstances and He knows what I can take before I break.

I believe God responds to a humble and honest heart and a christians secret weapon is PRAISE....So despite how you feel praise him anyway.

Take care.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Some say nothing lasts forever, but they lie! You see, hope prevails all - THAT lasts forever and so does love, so now, as I read your question, I ask you to read my answer - even when for you, hope fades, that is when your "higher power" or when whatever faith you chose, or family, friends', even EP PEEPS you have, will carry you or help you up! Here is my hand, now take it! THEY LIE! HOPE and LOVE - they transcend and surly last - FOREVER AND EVER -n- ALWAYS AND AWAYS, it just gets hard to see past the chaos to the clarity sometimes, but it will come around, it always does! Your choice on how soon to see it again or let it back in! It's there, just waiting for you and the right moment - one that you may think is not so right, but then again, it usually just FEELS not so right and that is when it is! I sometimes feel this way and wonder were God was during my shame - a question I plan on asking, but until then - hope prevails, even when you cannot see it! Just give it a chance, it needs a chance and if this helps you in any way - I just ask you to do one thing - PAYY IT FOREWORD! Peace and God Speed, for tonight, I shall add your wish for hope to my prayers!

Best Answer

A kiss to you, thank you. You're so prolific.

Best Answer

That's retarded. You really don't believe in god. You are just as brain-warped as a whole lot of people on this planet. You are just another zombiefied person. You need to wake up. Do you know what those work meetings are about? Especially, if you have to be in them constantly??? It's about pounding your brain into submission. You are just another slave to the BIG LIE.

Best Answer

he's testing your faith. even if he doesn't answer your prayers, he hasn't forgotten about you.

Best Answer

Maybe so, but I've been praying to him for years, he sees my pain, but won't do nothing. Am tired. Why should I have to beg him?

Best Answer

Don't give up on hope, give up on God.

Best Answer

You don't believe in God, but I do.

Best Answer