STOP BEING CLINGY AND WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. If he acts upon his urges of cheating for you then he's much of a **** than he really was a sweetheart.

Best Answer

cause they are-trust your instincts on that

Best Answer

If he's saying nice things about her and then putting her down, it sounds to me like he has some unresolved feelings there... BUT I don't think it means he doesn't care for you. He may be looking for some healing through her... Unfortunately we so often times go back to a person or situation that wasn't good for us... for healing. We need to find that outside of that person or situation. Bottom line, I think if it bothers you that he chats through email and work phone and you've told him this... if he isn't respecting that, and it's 'driving you to jealousy'... move on. Take care of YOU. I quit talking to an ex 3 months ago when my girlfriend told me she was uncomfortable with it. I didn't have feelings anymore for my ex, but I was willing to no longer have contact with her out of respect for my girlfriends feelings. Last week my girlfriend said, "You know... If you want to talk to her, I'm okay with it now. It meant a lot that you stopped when I asked." Who knew? It was worth the compromise. P.S. I haven't reached out to my ex... If she contacts me, I'll respond. But we weren't that close, so her friendship isn't something I need to go seek again.

Best Answer

my bf was only with this lady for a year.and from what he has told me it was most of the time bad.she being on drugs was a problem,her being so much older than him was a problem,she messed around on him many times was a problem,she hit him was a problem.but there has to be more to it than that to want that string to stay attached?i dont get it!

Best Answer

Sounds like it was a pretty tumultuous relationship. She cheated on him, hit him, she was on drugs, etc... No matter how 'secure' of a guy he is, he might wonder, "Why didn't she love me when I was so good to her?" The problem wasn't HIM, it was her, and he needs to get to a point he understands this. He put up with a lot of crap. NOW he has you... someone who DOES love him and is good to him. He's 'stuck'... This is his issue to recognize and work through. It's up to you if you stick around for him to do this... It's not for you to fix, my dear... so don't drive yourself crazy trying to do so. There are lots out there whose hearts are open to love. Do you feel you're worth more than what he's giving you? If so, then you have a choice to make. If not, then you've got to think about that...

Best Answer

yes-i do deserve better-but i have faith in him-i really do love him so much-i dont think he sees me for all that i am :(

Best Answer

Welp... You know the saying about how sometimes we don't know realize (or appreciate) what we have until it's gone. Are you able to 'take a break' in hopes he works through some stuff and realizes what he has? IF he doesn't realize it, then find someone who does... You'll figure it out. Take one day at a time, and don't beat yourself up. Matters of the heart aren't easy. This I know... "I don't think he sees me for all that I am." That's a powerful statement. Of course it takes time to get to know someone, but if he isn't willing to see it... You're not going to change that. It's going to come from him. I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday specifically for that reason. She doesn't - and won't - see me for who I AM. Maybe this break will bring to her reflect a bit and we can try again. Maybe not, and that's okay. Hang in there, gingerann!

Best Answer

I'm thinking you need to find a new man.

Best Answer

How long has it been since he was with her? Do they still talk? If you can't trust him, your relationship will not work...unless there are definite signs of a threat, I would try to let it go....but it never hurts to check his cell phone txt messages or call log...lol...

Best Answer

they chat through work email and company phone!so f*cked up!

Best Answer

that's not good....I feel your pain...just think of all the time you'll waist with this guy if he decides to have a little fling after work with someone that he already is familiar with...Honey you NEED to talk with him about this before it drives you crazy....just ask him...and remember...keep your friends close, but your enemies closer...I'd keep an eye on her if that's possible...

Best Answer

find out what perfume she wears...and never wear it yourself...but you can definitely smell it on his clothes...look for the little signs...like changes in how he talks to you...if he still has affection for you...if he's playful with you...if none of these are present he may be slipping....

Best Answer

Is she doing anything for you to feel this way or is this all in your head? Be realistic and ask yourself this.

Best Answer

i wanna call her so bad and cuse her out and tell her to leave us alone-but that is usless-he wants to keep in touch with her wtf?

Best Answer

im sure if she was with someone and inlove she wouldn't want a ex to be floating around?who would?

Best Answer

Then if he's putting you through all of this drama and baggage, then why be with him? Apparently he keeps her around for his ego. You don't need this.

Best Answer

Well, I certainly would never subject myself to this Jerry Springer episode. Sorry.

Best Answer

Because at one point in time he loved her, and she loved him, You are worried that there could be feelings still there on either one of their parts.

Best Answer

no-supposedly he said she never loved him,just used him and he did fall in love with her.but one minute he will say something nice about her-then he says what a crack ***** she is?

Best Answer

she still does crack to this very day! she's an old nasty,skanky woman.i am clean-was with both my husbands and now my present boyfriend.im a good girl

Best Answer

as with 99% of things in relationships communication is they key. I would probably talk to him and let him know that it concerns you. I just read another question of yours and it seems as though maybe your feeling of being threatened stems from the subject of her being mentioned in your household.

Best Answer

i just want this JANIS to leave us the **** alone!

Best Answer

we talked alot about her-he just gets madd at me says once and awhile she sends him an email or calls just to say hey? i dont like this at all-and he knows it_hasn't changed -we have been dating over a year now

Best Answer

nothing changes-we talked alot about her-he wont stop it!-i hate it !

Best Answer

truly am sorry, i think inside you, you already know the answer to the bigger question. He wont stop talking about her and you wont ever be fine with it. Might be time to move on.

Best Answer

my bf said he emailed her yesterday and told her they could no longer be friends and for her not to contact him anymore-yeah-happy-she was very badd news !!!!!!!

Best Answer

creepy old hag

Best Answer