I know it's natural but for some reason I feel like women don't want to get to know me.
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Do you have ginger hair? that could be the problem

Best Answer

SSJ29 - We have been fighting with this for a while.Women EXPECT men to approach because they do not want to be the ones to be rejected. They claim that approaching on their part makes THEM feel needy and desperate, and that feeling is best left for men to have.<br />
It is not you, but those are the rules that women want to promote.Times are changing and guys are getting fed up with that. Maybe if you hold out longer, a woman who can no longer play the game might approach you. Good luck!

Best Answer

Blame it on the hords of real creeps out there that have made women afraid of men.

Best Answer

Women who think that guys that approach them are creeps, are creeps.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but this question made my day! You shouldn't "feel creepy" there isn't anything wrong with "approaching women." The only way it could be creepy is if 1. it's done in a stalkerish manner or 2. You scare her/ Surprise. Don't feel creepy or nervous! Go for it! You only really miss the shots you don't take.

Best Answer

They do want to get to know you, you just need to be more self confident (not too confident though, there is a limit)

Best Answer

Do you approach from behind and masked?

Best Answer