vincentsong vincentsong 26-30, F 11 Answers Oct 6, 2010

Sorry you feel that way :( i also feel that way right now. I want to cry but i cant.

Best Answer

I've been like that most of my life. No, it doesn't mean you're cold. You could be a sensitive, kind person that has a hard time letting it go. When (rarely) I have been able to, I always feel better after. It really eases stress and relaxes me, but as much as I want to cry, it just won't come, and it's very frustrating. I always think, "I'm a girl, I should be able to cry." Somebody mentioned feeling safe, and I think that has a lot to do with it, but it's really hard to figure out. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

You are emotionally drained.

Best Answer

wHATS THIS MEAN?

Best Answer

No. You just haven't cracked yet. I've cracked many times and I can't cry openly, I just sit there sniffing with tears coming down my face. Until I get so embarassed I stop crying. I can't cry alone either. It's just really hard for me to let go of my emotion and cry. You may have the same problem I do.

Best Answer

hmmm... so what exactly is this problem?

Best Answer

No, but it sounds like you bottle up emotions. Do some movies make you cry ? Or music ? Maybe you save up your tears for 'special' cries. Do you cry if you stub your toe ?

Best Answer

Actually Ghost makes me cry and if I listened to Boyz 2 men. It was me and my bros favorite band back in the day, he died just last year :(

Best Answer

NO, its means you are strong and done with what ever had you down

Best Answer

Really cause it sure doesnt feel that way

Best Answer

no not at all maybe you have used up all your tears

Best Answer

I can't cry either.. I feel the urge to cry, but I can't! When I do, I cry for like a minute, then completely stop.. I can't actually cry! I try to watch sad movies or listen to sad music just to let it out, but I can't! I hate bottling it up like this... I wanna let it out... But I just can't seem to cry.. It's so frustrating!!! :(

Best Answer

No doesn't. Probably feeling absolutely nothing and not carrying about others feelings probably does. Tell me do you ever feel like you're sleep walking?

Best Answer