I feel like it didn't matter what I felt about what was happening to me. I loved being dragged around by my shirt it felt so good! At the same time I felt lower than a dog. Seeing my belly exposed because my shirt was being pulled or because the shirt was too small for me and they just wanted to see my bellybutton. I feel used as a boy however if a woman were to rip my shirt off me today I would totally love it! I loved girls looking at my bellybutton but also felt that I was being used. What is wrong with me?! I am frustrated!!!
jjimmy61 jjimmy61 51-55, M 5 Answers Aug 12, 2012

sounds to me (just another armchair psychologist, like the other one) that you are holding onto this maybe so you dont have to face an even bigger issue? are you quite sure those girls didnt do anything else to you? if they did, and you arent facing it, its just going to keep on rearing its ugly head-- your mind doesnt forget things....at least not your subconscious....

Best Answer

Afraid so! Guess it must be me. I am still carrying this around with me. Why? I don't know

Best Answer

its time to let go

Best Answer

Yes it is!

Best Answer

The answer will determine what we "armchair psychologist" interpret (or misinterpret). How old were you at the time?

Best Answer

Between 3 and 10

Best Answer

Well, from this "Armchair psychologist", it may be that you were too young to realize exactly what was really happening to you and that in itself was disturbing you. The little lad inside of you may very well need the man you are today to resolve the issue. Live, love, and let go in other words. It applies to this as well. If you need more direction, you need to see a qualified psychologist.

Best Answer

WTF!!!You lucky ******!!!

Best Answer

I know right!!! Why does it bother me? I must be crazy!!!

Best Answer

You lucky ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

CHILDS PLAY, GET OVER IT THERE IS BETTER THINGS COMMING YOUR WAY WITH GIRLS IN YOUR FUTURE.

Best Answer

Troll be gone

Best Answer

What does that mean?

Best Answer

O Troll.....

Best Answer

That's nice

Best Answer