newmsuv newmsuv 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 29, 2012

I used to be the same way too, even if it wasn't my fault, I used to apologize.<br />
Maybe its low-self-esteem.<br />
We are only humans but whatever it is, it does not mean its always our fault.

Best Answer

There must be someone playing your emotions like a fiddler on the roof. Your upbringing may have been sheltered and exposure to the cruel world came late. Instinct is always right<br />
assumedguilty.wordpress.com

Best Answer

newmsuv this issue isnt something that can be fixed in a few lines on here. You need to have a proper conversation with someone.

Best Answer

with whom?

Best Answer

I'm no shrink, but it may have to do with self esteem

Best Answer

When you are unsure of yourself... you might overcompensate just to make sure..... Focus on your strengths... identify your weakness's and make them your strengths also.

Best Answer

thanks. but i dont think this is the reason. I am sorry. I feel so anxious inside.

Best Answer

we do this as humans constantly - you are not the first, and will certainly not be the last... do not over question an aspect of individuality that is actually pure and needed.. to be caring and empathetic - which is what your 'Question' implies as a person... if you have been wronged, that is another issue, but your words alone say something very powerful, beautiful and genuine and ooze that you are the one the that has been done wrong by.... not the one who should be asking 'I feel I have done this....' xx

Best Answer

You have a bit of a" guilt complex" there, if anything like mine it grew from negative experiences in your childhood...they lessen as you gain self confidence in your self...so year by year this will decrease.

Best Answer