I am so confused of how Im feeling. I dont know if Im sad, mad, happy or tired. Its all numbed up inside & I hate not feeling anything. I dont know what is causing this. Could it be the meds Im on for depression? Im just tired of not being able to tell how Im feeling. Its only been like this for two days and I cant stand it. How do I learn to feel again?
xstephanierose xstephanierose 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 20, 2012

i feel the same...

Best Answer

I took celexa for awhile.. it made me numb as well. If you care, I will tell you the things I did in order to get feeling back...

Best Answer

Alright

Best Answer

First off I just got on this sight like a half hour ago, I saw your post and that is what made me sign on.. I saw you believe in God. He is great and you will need him.
The first thing you need to do is stop with the anti depressants, they dont make you happy they make you numb.

Best Answer

May i ask what you think about metaphysics/ positive and negative energies, and things of that sort?

Best Answer

what are you taking?

Best Answer

effexor

Best Answer

Go to your therapist or psychiatrist, sometimes they prescribe the wrong meds that happened to me. Nya

Best Answer