Like its almost annoying how I can feel them . I can feel fear , sadness , it being mad , even happy . Anything really ...
Caitlinstar4 Caitlinstar4 16-17, F 12 Answers Jul 26, 2013 in Community

That's called being an empath and your probably sensitive to the emotional energies as well.

Best Answer

I feel you I am an Empath too I just recently learned I was. It can be very draining I always carry a quartz rock with me and ask Arch Angel Michael to protect me from any negativity before leaving the house. You can use other ways of protecting your self. I did a research on Google :) hope this helps hang in there !

Best Answer

Well,for me I'm an Empath and we can feels all the emotions of people around me...it's annoying sometimes...gets so bad I can't even watch the news...

Best Answer

Sucks when you have to deal with sensitivity like that sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes sweetie it sure does...thanks for understanding ...huggies,Linda

Best Answer

Lol *hugs you back* I've experienced that a number of times especially with horror movies and sometimes tv shows but I really can't stand watching the news now way to much death in it for me.

Best Answer

body language perceived by the subconscious mind, might mean you have a good perception of people

Best Answer

Intuition and noticing small details will do this

Best Answer

Again, same answer.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Perhaps you are a natural empath and sympathetic to the energy of other people's emotions.

Best Answer

It's instinctual. Some people believe in "empaths", but I'm of the mind that anyone who learns how to read the unspoken cue's of others can feel their emotions by recognizing them. Not by any special "sensing" ability on their part.<br />
Psychologists do it everyday. So do dogs.

Best Answer

really cool...can you feel my emotions right now?

Best Answer

because their auras/moods is strong and you're picking up on them.

Best Answer

you're an empath

Best Answer