IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie 18-21, M 9 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

I feel that way too. Tired of life, detached, exhausted and unwilling to get out of bed in the morning. College really kicks the shít out of you..

Best Answer

I doubt your screen name is helping dude.

Best Answer

? What do you mean?

Best Answer

You'll figure it out. Life is rough. Just do your best and stop fukking complaining about it.

Best Answer

Oh.

Best Answer

Exactly. Oh. lol

Best Answer

You probably get bored really easy

Best Answer

It might be because you feel that you have accomplished very little and have not experienced your youth the way you hoped to. I know that I feel like I have missed out on my youth. I'm 25 and now feel that I have wasted all those years. Start thinking about the experiences that you hope to have while you're young and how you can achieve them. Don't let time pass you by anymore.

Best Answer

Serious? do you want the 35 year old woman to tell you that you are old? ... okay wait I'll contact my 45 year old friend.. lol.. Dude enjoy life! wanna trade? I keep my damn wisdom... fair?

Best Answer

You need too ask Bianca that one

Best Answer

You must be an idiot.

Best Answer