I have been sick for the last year terminally
natty7557 natty7557 36-40, F 4 Answers May 8, 2011

We go through a range of stages while dealing with the acceptance of our end, I think it is just how we are hardwired. Maybe society gives us so many negative parameters that define a conclusion of our existence. Fear may hold some from seeing a beauty to knowing our days are numbered less than others. Like saying what is on my mind, I may have held my tongue before but now it won't hold back. I look at the sun for the last time every day and smile more. Just one day closer. I think if you see me getting smaller that means I am walking away and leaving but that isn't a bad thing just means I'm gone when you can't see me anymore. With every moment you dwell on what can't be changed, you are missing the moment to live and be in that moment. Living more in that moment than some people will ever live in their entire lifetime.

Best Answer

I understand since my wife left I feel the same way. No appetite always ill ready to just quit living. Hopefully it will pass for both of us and we can cope. If you need someone to talk to I am here to talk so long as you will listen also.

Best Answer

know the feeling... but i was not seriously sick .<br />
what i did was just to tell how i felt inside... to the outside world. it's hard for some persons. but it really help... it helped me.

Best Answer

If you are really dying, I would think that is a pretty solid reason. If not, then blame it on The Man. If you are The Man, then blame it on the Chinese.

Best Answer

Yeah and its not like I wanted it this way. I have so much in my life worth living for, but I can't fight anymore.

Best Answer