you probably have ADD. I have ADD, and before I took medicine, I felt that way too. It's easy to fix, and no biggie. Go see your doctor.

Best Answer

Did it ever give you anxiety being alone from your add? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm add...haven't seen a doctor about it since I was a kid. If taking meds for it will stop the anxiety, I'll be so happy. (I've tried xanix, zoloft, and paxil. Nothing works)

Best Answer

Ahhh I'm the same way! I think I'm just insecure though. I'm always nervous my mans going to find someone more interesting than me. I think thats what makes me so lonely. He loves me though :) (I was afraid to talk to him about it...but I did the other day like 3 days ago and he made me feel a lot better)

Best Answer

normal, don't freak out , just something you like to do or you will become needy, then jealous, both will kill a relationship, good luck.

Best Answer

You clearly don't have enough video games at your house. Mario will make it all better :o)

Best Answer