Im never happy. Not as I'm depressed. I always have mixed emotions and i dont feel anything. Is there something wrong with me?
JelloPixel JelloPixel 13-15 3 Answers Feb 16 in Health

You're a teenager, it'll be over in 6 or so years.

Best Answer

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

DAMN IIIIIIIT

Best Answer

If it's true, it's true.

Best Answer

why 6 years!?

Best Answer

It's a conservative estimate, after you're 21 you're simply forced to grow up.

Best Answer

ohh ok.

Best Answer

Well it depends on if you're displaying symptoms of other things. I'm not going to blame it on your age, because honestly not everyone feels that way at your age. <br />
Do you find that you're like this all the time? Or does it go on for a certain amount of time and then go away? Is it triggered by something, like the behavior of people around you or a thought?

Best Answer

like....most of the time...yh its triggered by other people. i feel sad then it goes numb..and then i don feel a thing..

to me this is scary.

Best Answer

It could be a symptom of depression or anxiety. Really, if you try to get down to it, and they say you have depression they're going to put you on pills. Not a good answer.
I'd say start by figuring out what it is about the people that triggers it, something they say or do or something about them? Do you feel pressure around them or is it something more direct? Sorry, I ask a lot of questions. I understand being scared by it, and I don't think it's going to go away quickly, but if you work on it little by little it should get better.

Best Answer

meh. my feelings go a little over the top. I THINK i have anxiety though...ask me some more questions coz i wanna figure things out too

Best Answer

Hm, I can't think of more to ask. Maybe do some research on different types of anxiety issues that cause emotional numbness, if you can pin point what it might be, then finding solutions is possible.
That's all I can say, sorry.

Best Answer

Unless I see your MD certificate and your pshichiatric diploma, that stamente is both feelgood trite and meaningless. He's not special (no offense Jello), it's a phase. Depression is a chemical reaction, not a sentimental one so please, don't say what you know the other party wants to hear because that's missinformation of the highest caliber.

Best Answer

Oh ok. But i sorta messed up my feelings after having a fall out with my 3 best friends. now i have a crush (which is really annoying for me coz i dont wanna like anyone) i dont think he likes me and now um..yh...i have dead feeling now XD

Best Answer

Listen, **** happens and **** affects you more deeply at your age. It is perfectly normal to feel the way you do. You end up toughening up, trust me, things get better.

Best Answer

K. i understand. but i WANT to be happy. i dont feel SHI* anymore

Best Answer

You build your own happiness. relationships may seem like the road to but fulfillment can come from other sources.

Best Answer

Ok :(

Best Answer

I'm not trying to say that's what it is, I'm just saying not to rule it out. I wasn't saying he was "special" a lot of people have anxiety issues and depression. It might be a phase but that doesn't mean there isn't a way to deal with it.
If there is a problem and it's ignored, it doesn't help in the future. That's all.

Best Answer

Anxiety is not retroactive. In other words, if he has anxiety in 15 years it is not like a hidden tumour. It's a dynamic process and right now it's the personality building phase, it may seem like depression but, hell, who hasn't had heartburn at 14! Jesus, this is what we call the nanny state.

Best Answer

The nanny state XD
Look, I'm admit maybe I'm just a little careful about it. I've lost 5 friends to suicide because people didn't take their symptoms seriously and things slowly snow balled over time until there was nothing to be done. I didn't want to dismiss things without getting more information, it's how I am.

Best Answer