carariggen7 carariggen7 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Community

This can be for many reasons. The simplest can be a need for attention. Asking questions and getting answers gives you the human interaction you need. Second, sometimes we are so close to our problems that we cannot really see them clearly, and asking a stranger may provide an objective answer that we could not see from our own perspective. Thirdly, when one finds an answer, it is a part of our nature to look for more answers. To solve more unanswered questions. The fourth reason is perhaps you wish to open up, and you are in fact sharing small bits of your life, one question at a time.

Best Answer

That my friend was beautiful.

Best Answer

You asked a beautiful question, it would be a shame not to give an answer worthy of it.

Best Answer

Lol. Well it really drew my attention and gave me specifics. I wasn't reading blah blah blah the whole time.

Best Answer

wow. This question literally describes me to a T and your answer is so spot-on, it's amazing. Thank you so, so much carariggen7 for asking the question and thank you Slidehammer for giving such an insightful answer!

Best Answer

Because we are connected in some way we cannot comprehend. And we feel the need to connect and reach out to people in every way possible without judgment and preconceived idea of us.

Best Answer

dont post any question

then you will not get any answers

Best Answer

I didn't say I didn't want answers. I'm asking why do I keep asking questions knowing that none of you know where I am coming from.

Best Answer

For reassurance and advice?

Best Answer

You do this because you don't want to be judged by those closest to you.

Best Answer

Could just be the timing too, we're available when you feel like letting it out.

Life is weird that way.

Best Answer

Why don't you write some stories in your groups and then people will gain a little bit of perspective about what your life is like. You are the one who chooses what you share. I write about my wife, becoming a father, trips, what I do for a living, my hobbies, my wedding, my father. You don't have to write a lot.

Best Answer

Sometimes you need to talk to someone who doesn't know everything about you. They tend to have different perspectives and aren't as judging as the people who do know you.

Best Answer

lol I have nothing to judge about me. It would be my family and friends they are judging. About how I am a senior in high school while attending beauty college. Or about how my friends stopped talking to me because my dad called me a ***** at football practice and then left me a week later.

Best Answer

Exactly. Your family and friends are judging so you don't want to talk to them about stuff. It's sometimes easier to talk to people who don't know you and can't judge you than those people who do. At least that's how I am. It's impossible for me to talk to friends and family when I know all they're going to do is judge me. :/

Best Answer

The sad part is everything they say isn't true. They are just going by what my father said and they know it's not true they just have nothing to do with their lives and that is apparently what entertains them. Sadly they have nothing better to do than talk **** about other people and get involved in their lives only to hurt them. But it is only high school and ill be out in a year. It's just sad that I have to watch people make themselves look like fools all because they wanted to be "cool" in high school.

Best Answer

Yeah that's the sucky thing about high school. You're almost done so just hang in there! Life after high school is so much better! You make real friends who actually care about you and don't start stupid pointless drama. :)

Best Answer

probably because you want someone to answer what your thinking to make you feel better

Best Answer

probably. I usually goto my boyfriend but he has **** going down too so i dont want to put my problems on his. i just like helping him with his and going to random blog sites for mine. its just hard because hes the only one who understands because hes been there for me through everything.

Best Answer

you guys all probably think im some pathetic little girl who whines for attention and always makes her life sound like its miserable. but im not miserable. do i wish i had friends yes. do i need them no. do i wish my dad didnt leave me for the third time yes. do i need him yes but i have a stepdad that treats me like more of a daughter than my real dad. my life is going smoothly so far. i am just glad that i have what i have and thats enough for me

Best Answer

thats great as 2 pac says you gotta keep your head up

Best Answer