yeah things are hard right now i know that gossip is short lived as stated above but can also have a lasting impact. in a way you don't realize yet it may help others who feel this way see you. they may have felt previously alone and fettered considering the issue as well. you can help them i think. has anyone been more interested in you who didnt show interest before? stay away from religious people whose ignorance taints peace and wisdom, we are still seeking a cure for religious fanatics extreme and corrupt behavior.

Best Answer

I think you feel this way because you are worried about other people judging you and seeing you differently with this new information. Totally normal to feel that way, I did too when I was your age. I know kids can be cruel. But keep in mind that this will pass. Anyone who makes a big deal out of such a natural, beautiful thing has not yet reached maturity. They are blindly following what society has taught them about anything NOT heterosexual being wrong, and their judgments are crap! Be you, love you and all else will follow.

Best Answer

Also, remember our feelings are our greatest teachers. You don't have to feel guilty or stupid for feeling the way you do - the feelings have shown themselves to you for a reason. See what they want you to know and how you can grow from them :)

Best Answer

you are what you are and be proud if it !!!!

Best Answer

i know. but i just can't help but feel this way

Best Answer

You are what you are as l said be proud of been you !!

Best Answer

Is this a paragraph from a J.D. Salinger novel?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Fair enough - it's about 25 years since I read it!

Best Answer

Because other people don't get it or are hiding their own homosexuality. Don't fear it - feel it! I'm bi too and I got over everyone else's opinions :)

Best Answer

but im just bicurious. i don't think im bi.....i might be but i don't think so

Best Answer

Well whatever you are or aren't don't fight it because that won't work and will make you feel much, much worse. Trust me!

Best Answer

ik....i mean...i know i shouldn't but even when i know i shouldn't feel this way...i still do.

Best Answer

whatever you are is okay. keep in mind that there is absolutely no reason why you have to identify as a specific sexuality! grouping people into separate sexualities is a uniquely human thing. homosexuality exists in animals and nature too, do you think they worry about labeling themselves as bi-curious or gay or whatever? because it doesn't matter. we are all beautiful creatures. to quote Betty Dodson, if you must identify as something, call yourself a "heterosexual, bisexual lesbian". :) You don't have to lump yourself into one narrow category and BE THAT for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Why shouldn't you be bi-curious?

Best Answer

...im not exactly worried about the whole sexuality thing...it's i want to be sure of something because i want it...like katie...i didn't believe i liked her...i did't ....she wasn't the first girl i have liked either in fact she is the 4th girl i liked.....i have never dated a girl. i have had like 10 boyfriends....but really only 6 of them counted...and i always sure i want something before i say i want it

Best Answer

like i shouldn't feel like ****...because they found out i liked a girl. it's normal for some girls to like other girls.

Best Answer

Of course they do! But you are allowed to feel like **** becuase it is a vulnerable time. But you'll get stronger

Best Answer

i hope so....

Best Answer