Renee99 Renee99 31-35, M 10 Answers Mar 8, 2012

Because you don't get to try them on first! And getting the wrong sort is one of the worse things can happen to a woman's wardrobe. Anyone who's spent the day with just half of one buttock hanging out of their new $7 knickers can relate!!! Arrghh!

Best Answer

so true done that as well. its not fun when your trying to fix your underwear in public.

Best Answer

$7 knickers? That's cheap! VS wants at least $10-12 for the ones on sale! But they are SOOOO worth it!

Best Answer

I haven't had the nerve to buy any in a while....last time I found the right one at VS I went straight back in and bought about 46 pairs! That was several years ago and I still have some in reserve with tags on! They were $7 then.

Best Answer

Ah! Well my wife took me to VS last year for my birthday and the cheap pair I bought was like $10-11, the ones she chose for me were closer to $15. But like I said they are SOOO worth it!

Best Answer

Can you clarify the question? What is so hard about buying panties? Are you embarrassed to buy them, or think you might be if people give you funny looks for doing it? Are you getting the wrong size? What exactly is hard about buying panties?

Best Answer

sorry yeah im embarrassed to buy them. ill try again tomorrow.

Best Answer

Just suck it up and do it. If you are that hung up about it find a 24 hour Wal Mart and go buy them at 4am, no one is hardly there then and the ones who are could care less. Once you have done it a few times you will love the thrill so much that you will get over the being shy thing. Besides, once you get home (or out to the parking lot) and get to put your sexy new panties on it will be SOOOO worth it you will want to do it again!

Best Answer

hey thanks ill do that.

Best Answer

Do me a favor, add me so i can message you. Your privacy settings won't allow me to add you or send you a PM. I've got a funny story for you.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

because it's the most intimate part of a person's wardrobe

Best Answer

so true i don't buy males underwear anymore i though them all way. i know only wear panties know. and they are so much more comfortable.

Best Answer

Maybe its because you're a DUDE? Sheesh.

Best Answer

yeah a dude that loves wearing women's clothes. im happy with who i'm.

Best Answer

its really hard to figure out the sizeing?

Best Answer

i know my panties size.

Best Answer

If you have pantyhose do you need panties, Ithought pantyhose combined the panty and the stocking,

Best Answer

You get far to excited when you feel the material.

Best Answer

only silk panties do that to me. but honestly i love silk panties the most

Best Answer

I am wearing silk french knickers today [pale blue]

Best Answer

oh sexy

Best Answer