I started writing about the question you posted about being attacked on here and it got really long so I posted it in one of my stories with the same title. Thank you for bringing it up. It's been a real sour spot with me for a long time. I just sometimes wonder why some people try to be on a social media site at all when they shut down any communication after the first two sentences they read and only concentrate on the how the message is delivered or if it is in question. Why not ask, "what do you mean?" Must be to much for some people.

Best Answer

No prob. I don't understand anything myself anymore.

Best Answer

u r a sensitive woman......................it just like that...................

Best Answer

I am sensitive to a certain point ... if I did something or said something, I'll take it and if I did not, well, I don't see the reason why I should. I've been treated like I'm the stupid of the stupidest and what for?

Best Answer

just let it go...... i do this..... ignoring people's opinions about me even my mother.....i've training to learn how to don't care about what people say......because most times they say somthing that they don't mean..... some time a get really angry....but most of time i just don't care ... i do what i see is the wright thing..... and i trained my self to be mercifull... good luck..

Best Answer

I actually don't care what people think of me. At the same time, I'm not going to be blamed for something I did not say or do or for gossips that goes around for no reasons or for what isn't true.

Best Answer

Or to make themselves look good. Many people have been treated with white gloves and this is the part they believe...far from it

Best Answer

I did not know that.

Best Answer

Tony, its been going on every since I registered on EP and it started even when I opened up my FB account...I can tell more and I'll keep it to myself for now. If people are trying making me crazy...believe me, I'll play their own games.

Best Answer

I'm not alone in this.

Best Answer

Don't let it worry you. If you want i can take them for a ride for you.

Best Answer

Aww thank you! LOL ...I'm not worried ... I guess I caught them and this is why all bullshite is going around and this is even how my own people started treating me like shite too. Oh well ... I guess if I need to, I will stand for the right reasons.

Best Answer

No you are not alone in this and I will let you know how in a moment but I just wanted you to know I think it's more of issue than people think and I will say more later.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

you're breathing! that's reason enough for me. Bebehs ATTACK!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

A lot of people seem to have a need for validation and or a feeling of superiority by negatively defining others whom they don't even know. Then some are just so intelligent they can't wait to show you their Google skills.

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

That sucks. There always seem to be those out there that got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Best Answer

LOL ... Yeah

Best Answer

If it's here on EP, it could just be that some people are jealous of all the attention you get.

Best Answer

I never asked for attention ... I'm just being myself and minding my own business ... I don't see why people need being jealous of me and if they are, they are...can't take it away from them. Thank you!

Best Answer

some people here love to spread misery. Don't take it too personally, its not just you they love to **** on, its anyone not miserable like themselves

Best Answer

I guess

Best Answer

Who is attacking you?

Best Answer

I won't reveal it here ... 98% I will reveal it later.

Best Answer