barkha131 barkha131 26-30, F 13 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Be nice to your bullies, they hate it :O

Best Answer

u think!? read my experience to know why i am saying this

Best Answer

Bullies are the true cowards, who happen to be good at acting and can sense other people fear and exploit, but you will never see a bully messing with someone honestly tough etc, they are scared of people like that. In a few words sometimes bullies deserve a lesson, if you face them they will most likely get the message. otherwise they will feed on your fear to cover theirs.

Best Answer

That's because you dont speak your mind instead you act as a pushover and LET them bully you.

Best Answer

Catch them one by one, on their own and beat the **** out of them. No witnesses, Who? Me? They bully me Officer. Now they have resorted to blming me for their fights. Give me a break.Remember, alone they are cowards.

Best Answer

hehe , but i don't think i cant beat the **** outta them :P

Best Answer

people gets bullied for various reasons, some have ADHD, some have low self esteem, some are poor and wore clothes that are not in fashion, some are skinny and sometimes even pretty people gets bullied. So chin up and have an attitude that says mess me with me and I will fight back (not physically fighting). Try to stay away from them if at poss and stay with a bunch of people on your way out/in/home or whatever. <br />
It will stop one day. (karate/self defence is a good way to defend yourself if necessary).

Best Answer

but but but... what if they TRAP her!?!?!

Best Answer

Then she need to think on her feet and run if at all poss or stay cool and if she have a phone in her pocket, dial discreetly if poss. Tell her avoid places where she would be alone and isolated places. I would have said to them, mess with me, I promised I will call the police on you and mean it.

Best Answer

Thanks for choosing my answer. I've been bullied myself when much younger so I know what she is going thru. Never show fear in front of them but when get home, cry it all out.

Best Answer

Thanks a lot , really i felt like yours was the best possible answer/advice

Best Answer

You are very welcome. :)

Best Answer

Its Simple, You need to tell them, Stop bullying **** of do something else or whatever you do with each other. You cant let them boss you around put hands on you. If they wanna fight, Thats the last solution, I wouldnt i did it all the time and i ended up putting 4 Teens in the hospital, I wasnt bullied Just a repuation., But you need to believe in yourself dont let these bitchesbasterds push me around.

Best Answer

Do something crazy in front of them, that will make you seem unpredictable and dangerous to them.

Best Answer

If the bully is actually 15, not sure why you're worried about it. You're bigger than they are. Laugh it off.

Best Answer

i like the sound of the trick. Be nice to bullies. lol

Best Answer

well what if am trapped by these bullies, laughing would make me more nervous .

Best Answer

How are you trapped? How could you get yourself in a situation like that with children?

Best Answer

and how do you expect me to tell you over here ... lol ;)

Best Answer

By typing. Nevermind, I'm calling bullshit.

Best Answer

not here, privately .

Best Answer

Yeah, okay. No. Don't bother.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You're not welcome.

Best Answer

shirt down, pants up...then we'll talk

Best Answer

i am really to dumb to get that ! :s

Best Answer

no your not. Nothing to get. If you do have a sense of humor, and just about everyone has one,try using it against the bullies. It worked for me when I was being tortured. It's hard to bully someone who makes you laugh.

Best Answer

he is very rude in a rude boy's way. Blank Oddandsingular.

Best Answer

really?? wow would try :)

Best Answer

who are you referring to Myalee?

Best Answer

U of course my dear!

Best Answer

lol ! are you saying that i am rude in a rude boys way?

Best Answer