Be nice to your bullies, they hate it :O

Best Answer

u think!? read my experience to know why i am saying this

Best Answer

Bullies are the true cowards, who happen to be good at acting and can sense other people fear and exploit, but you will never see a bully messing with someone honestly tough etc, they are scared of people like that. In a few words sometimes bullies deserve a lesson, if you face them they will most likely get the message. otherwise they will feed on your fear to cover theirs.

Best Answer

That's because you dont speak your mind instead you act as a pushover and LET them bully you.

Best Answer

Catch them one by one, on their own and beat the **** out of them. No witnesses, Who? Me? They bully me Officer. Now they have resorted to blming me for their fights. Give me a break.Remember, alone they are cowards.

Best Answer

hehe , but i don't think i cant beat the **** outta them :P

Best Answer

Its Simple, You need to tell them, Stop bullying **** of do something else or whatever you do with each other. You cant let them boss you around put hands on you. If they wanna fight, Thats the last solution, I wouldnt i did it all the time and i ended up putting 4 Teens in the hospital, I wasnt bullied Just a repuation., But you need to believe in yourself dont let these bitchesbasterds push me around.

Best Answer

Do something crazy in front of them, that will make you seem unpredictable and dangerous to them.

Best Answer

If the bully is actually 15, not sure why you're worried about it. You're bigger than they are. Laugh it off.

Best Answer

well what if am trapped by these bullies, laughing would make me more nervous .

Best Answer

How are you trapped? How could you get yourself in a situation like that with children?

Best Answer

and how do you expect me to tell you over here ... lol ;)

Best Answer

By typing. Nevermind, I'm calling bullshit.

Best Answer

not here, privately .

Best Answer

Yeah, okay. No. Don't bother.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You're not welcome.

Best Answer

shirt down, pants up...then we'll talk

Best Answer

i am really to dumb to get that ! :s

Best Answer

no your not. Nothing to get. If you do have a sense of humor, and just about everyone has one,try using it against the bullies. It worked for me when I was being tortured. It's hard to bully someone who makes you laugh.

Best Answer

really?? wow would try :)

Best Answer

who are you referring to Myalee?

Best Answer

lol ! are you saying that i am rude in a rude boys way?

Best Answer