Everyday I try and be happy and smile and get people to like (especially girls) but everyday to no avail. I FAIL I get constantly ignored and ran over and looked over as well as underestimated and I'm so sick of it! I just want to know what the hell is wrong with me and why wont people see me! So what I'm weird and dont fit in doesnt mean I dont want friends or doesnt mean I dont want a girlfriend and a good life but ya know what? maybe its time for me to just go into a few days of silence and show the world what theyre missing out on when they ignore me. Because they think I will just keep running back like a puppy dog and i have been but NO MORE IM DONE!
desiretobefree desiretobefree 18-21, M 2 Answers Nov 3, 2011

Who said that? <br />
Thought I heard something.<br />
Oh well... guess not.

Best Answer

Stop trying to please everyone but yourself. What's more, if a girl liked you because you fit in and wore the right clothes, you'd feel like a chump. Determine who you want to be, what you want to do and where you want to go. Along your journey, you'll find true friends that you know are there for you for all the right reasons. Eventually, a girl will see all that you are, and not what she thinks you should be. <br />
Until then, enjoy life. Let others ignore you. Chances are they aren't worth any attention they might give you anyway.

Best Answer