Sadly people believe that have the right to judge others. It is really sad, how people treat the overweight, the disabled, the homeless ... why can't we just treat others with respect. I am sorry that you felt as if she was disapproving of you. Maybe you misread the look she gave you but even if she was being disrespectful, please try to let it go and try not to dwell on it.

Best Answer

because some women believe that their weight and looks is just solely ba<x>sed on eating which is true to a certain extent.but the truth of the matter is everybody bodies are different and ppl have different tolerances for different things.your may be food.but whatever the case may be,dont let what the majority feel what is odd be odd to you.if you like eating then eat.

Best Answer

She's just mad she can't join you. I'd be looking on with envy, to be honest. If I ran 7 miles (If I COULD do 7 miles, I've never tried before) I wouldn't give a rats *** who was looking.

Best Answer

Here's the sad truth: 2/3 of all American adults are overweight, and 1/3 are actually considered obese by medical standards.<br />
Basically you are an abnormality in statistical terms, and haters hate.

Best Answer

You sure that's the reason why she gave you a dirty look? If so then I suppose she did not mind her own business (in a way). I'm surprised to learn that's how staff treat customers. She didn't say anything but still, making a customer uncomfortable? <br />
Yeah, she didn't mind her own business.

Best Answer

I don't know. Who cares? Eat what you want.

Best Answer