Since I hit puberty I have been getting small, red pimples on my legs. I have heard of people getting acne pretty much everywhere else on their bodies but here. I drink plenty of water and used to be on Accutane. I shower everyday with unscented body wash. What could possibly be wrong with me?
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 15 Answers Feb 21, 2010

You are growing up!...That's all it is!!

Best Answer

Yeah stop using soap and watch those pimples load up with enough grease to run the Quaker State factory for three weeks.<br />
Get some sun on them. Real sun.

Best Answer

do they appear after you have shaved your legs, perhaps its the lotion.. keep up the water etc.

Best Answer

See a dermitologyst.

Best Answer

It might be a good idea to bring this up to your family doc... in the meantime, change razors and try a "sensitive" shaving lotion. If you have been using soap... stop... get a shaving cream with aloe. If you are not shaving... then, just see the doc.

Best Answer

I've never heard of that before, but I'm sure it is. Good luck.

Best Answer

Do you play sports where you have to wear shin pads? This could be the cause. Otherwise, I would think it's just a form of exzema. In the winter I sometimes get an itchy pimply rash down the fronts of my lower legs. Doc says it's eczema.

Best Answer

ive had some on my thighs, i dont think its that uncommon unless its REALLY bad...then i might look into a dermatoligst..but if its only a few i wouldnt worry about it

Best Answer

Very normal...a form of eczema....hydro-cortizone creams should help....and keep them moisturized heavily.

Best Answer

it is perfectly normal. Dont worry.

Best Answer

you think YOU have pimply legs? you oughta see MINE!

Best Answer

It just happens. You are wonderfully NORMAL! hugggssss!

Best Answer