stop it.it's going to become a habit and they are hard to break.....go do something that doesn't involve you mulling around about your woe is me self! Start visiting young vets in army hospitals recovering from wounds ,go to St Judes Hospital and look in a few rooms. You are beautiful girl (if that's your real pic)What you make now is tomorrow ...choosing to scar up and risk infection I'm sure seems a great occupation now.If you feel you truly have mental issues make enough noise till someone gets you the needed help.As to the night if you can't live with you, start working on making a better you because sooner or later no matter how much noise you can find...you still have to face the night when it's all quiet and you spend some time with you and if all you can find to do is hurt yourself. well ,start from the top and read this again!!!!

Best Answer

happens to me all the time...these days i just keep myself busy until i'm too sleepy to even think. i'm aware its sort of an escapism but i dont mind it as long as it helps me stay away from the misery!

Best Answer

Kid keep it up your on to something!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Isn't that strange. That's when I suddenly get really sad too. Actually right when I go to bed. Maybe because thats when your mind clears and you start dwelling on things.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. It's like no matter what happens you always get that feeling. sometimes thinking about a fantasy world helps

Best Answer

Hi caitlin star!! For most the night brings on sleep. Do you fear solitude sweetie? I want to think you dont mean cutting yourself. If not then start with magazines and paper and cut away! We can talk more about this if you want.

Best Answer

why are you depresed at all?

Best Answer