I don't eat super healthy, but not super fattening. I had a turkey breast sandwich on a roll with lettuce, tomato, and just a little mayo. then I had one stick of twix and a little vitamin water (I think 8 glasses or more of regular water a day so it gets really tasteless sometimes :P) And I work out, kind of often. I'm also in "that time of month" but still, could this be a blood sugar drop issue? or something?
CrazyHappySad CrazyHappySad 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Health

Possible hypoglycemia.

Best Answer

I'm wondering if it is. Do you know how long after eating someone becomes hypoglycemic? (i'm googling it, but asking just in case you know too :P)

Best Answer

I don't know much about the condition, what I do know is that on average it takes about 10 to 15 minutes for bloog sugar to adjust after eating.

Best Answer

Because low blood sugar. Since were meat eaters, its natural to get mean (predatorial) when hungry. If its that strong for you you probably have a higher metabolism and should look at more fats and sugars in your diet.

Best Answer

low blood sugar

Best Answer

Do you know how long after eating someone's blood sugar gets that low? (i'm googling it, but asking just in case you know too :P)

Best Answer

no I'm not sure

Best Answer

Maybe it's just a chemical thing. Happens to me sometimes too.

Best Answer

PCP in the water

Best Answer

Maybe a combo of low blood sugar and hormones

Best Answer

Don't know .. :-(

Best Answer