Because you have empathy. That is a good thing, trust me. I cry whenever someone embarrasses themselves, even if I don't know them lol.

Best Answer

Because it only reinforces the awful truth of your own powerlessness. Having the concept of an all powerful God who has an unshakeable destiny for you that cannot be taken away helps heaps with this inner frustration. We can't change people and how they think/react, we can only change ourselves. When circumstances are not going my way, I remain calm trusting that God is in control and that all will be well even though, like Job, I may have lost everything. It works.

Best Answer

DON"T DO THAT! I is very unhealthy! It causes the kind of stress that directly cause and aggravates health problems. I did that alot till about age 30 when I thought: "Hey, this SHOULD be the EASIEST bad habit to kybosh, logic wise!". I mean, think about that. Total inability and no resources to affect or change something = total freedom from thought of that thing. So when you are tempted to do that to yourself, immediately shake it off and say: "I'm not even going to consider letting my mind go there because that would be the biggest most useless waste of my time, energy and brain activity!"...and it really is...A TOTAL WASTE of ourselves to do that.<br />
I consider available time and energy to be two of the most keystone consumers of brain use. Put another way: eff the past 'cause it's history, ANYthing worth a spit is either here and now or coming up. Anything else is either good memories worth archiving or as good as never even happened.

Best Answer

because they are things you cannot control......detachment is a good skill to acquire for things such as this.....took me awhile but i mastered it....acceptance of the fact that there are just some things beyond our control and unfortunately we have to coexist with those things and those ppl lol

Best Answer

From the look on that cat's face the people in your world are the same type that people mine. Hello! fellow traffic controller ,the intersections are open and the game is on!!

Best Answer

Kind of depends on what it is.<br />
Are you trying to control a partner or someone else? Are you frustrated because you feel that life itself is just out of your control? Do you feel responsible for things that you just aren't responsible for?

Best Answer