CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION 22-25, M 5 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in EP

Perhaps you need to talk to a doctor, maybe a psychiatrist to deal with your emotional instability. There are some good medications to get you on the right track

Best Answer

Ha! Medications. If only it were so easy. That's the problem with society...LET'S MEDICATE EVERYTHING !!!! Don't you think that just builds the problems? I think people can just be depressed....and thats better than medicating it.

Best Answer

I have to disagree. I have ADD, social anxiety disorder, chronic depression, bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. If I did not have my medications, I would not be able to function as a normal person. Medications actually saved my life. Five suicide attempt before I got on meds. Crying every night instead of much needed rest. Sometimes you have to be open minded and humble to realize you need help. I was in denial too for the longest time.

Best Answer

i dont believe you

Best Answer

you're so full of it!! Goodnight Carty!

Best Answer

Goodnight, it is not as bad as you believe it is.

Best Answer

it's worse!

Best Answer