it could be when i am with friends and a topic gets mentioned. When i am lying in my bed and something pops into my head....straight on google to find out more! has the internet taken over my life?
paul1989 paul1989 22-25, M 9 Answers May 17, 2012

Knowledge is power... it is not worrisome that you google everything, it is only worrisome if you hold google truths to be the one and only answer. Once upon a time people would gaze up at the stars and ask the night sky all their questions... sometimes they found an answer, sometimes they had to make their own... great inventions, great philosophy, great thinking came along in such a fashion. Then along came google... now we get answers when we ask questions. Sometimes the answer is right, sometimes the answer is wrong--growth comes when we take the thoughts someone else has already answered and grow from there.

Best Answer

I do the same thing. So do a lot of people I know. Information is so readily available, why not? It's always good to learn, no matter what the subject is.

Best Answer

Because you can find out anything on google, and you get addicted to facts.

Best Answer

Googles over powers you

Best Answer

Better Google than encyclopaedias like in the old days!!

Best Answer

Plus Google is free. Encyclopedias are so expensive!

Best Answer