It's called 'love' and when people say love doesn't hurt, here is just one of those little 'hurts'. It hurts you to leave him for the day and until you can be together again; there's nothing wrong with that. But ... if you don't have such deep feelings for him, this could be something entirely different and with the lack of information I wouldn't even begin to guess on that score. :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

We both love each other very much.

Best Answer

... and that's the 'pain'. It's not a bad thing for as long as you know that when it's time to leave, then it *is* time to leave. I remember that feeling and I could hardly wait for the next time we could meet, but that was good, good feeling that I felt deep inside me and when we got to meet again it was the wildest thing! It becomes a problem if leaving itself *becomes* a problem; it should never be a problem ~F~

Best Answer

You are obviously pretty needy. I dont mean this to offend you at all. You are looking for him to fill a void that is inside of you, and if you dont figure this out for yourself you are going to undermine your relationship. I think you need to do some real inquiry on this and try to figure it out. The most important thing you can do for yourself is make peace with yourself. Everything else flows from this.

Best Answer

According to some pplz HATE is another Face of one coin wid Love ....<br />
But for.. me.. Hate is void in any kinda relationship... <br />
coz ... i believe ... in any relationship... there must B Love all around .. might b amount is Low or Bigger....<br />
then suddenly after changing current situation ... how can i start to hate about anything (or everything) in that relationship... !!! ...thtz really impossible 4 me... <br />
so itz really hard or painful 4 me.. describe HATE in any relationship.....

Best Answer

Its a bot harsh to hate him. I have this situation every weekend, PM me if you want to chat more about helping ease the pain

Best Answer

Yea you just dont want to be alone well why dont you tell him you want to stay wihh him longer maybe he'll let you move in!!! lol:] haha jk But I understand what you mean:)

Best Answer

because you didnt want it to end

Best Answer