I believe this is a phase that most go through and most come out of, i had struggled with an extreme case of hating myself, but at some point you realize your worth and begin to love yourself, maybe not all the time but you do. There is no manual on how to change, you are the only you and you have to deal with yourself so you have to be there for yourself because others wont. I'm sorry your going through this and its not easy but you matter and dont listen to the bad things you say about yourself.

Best Answer

Thanks so much.

Best Answer

No problem, i believe and hope you will make it pass this.

Best Answer

😊

Best Answer

dunno, waste of time.....put more energy into bein happy.....trust me you'll smile more & tic alotta people off

Best Answer

until you learn to love yourself fully, you will always be your worst enemy. if you hate yourself, you have to examine the reasons why, and what is responsible for keeping yourself hostage. Some people just hate who they are, or have conflicts about what they are.

Best Answer

It's just a rough age to be. It will pass with time.

Best Answer

Okay. Thanks.

Best Answer

My pleasure. Been there :)

Best Answer