I don't believe in conscience but I have arguments with myself and I don't know how to stop. Please help. P.S. I couldn't find any other more related categories.
TheKidInTheCorner TheKidInTheCorner 13-15 5 Answers Jun 11 in Dating & Relationships

I believe this is a phase that most go through and most come out of, i had struggled with an extreme case of hating myself, but at some point you realize your worth and begin to love yourself, maybe not all the time but you do. There is no manual on how to change, you are the only you and you have to deal with yourself so you have to be there for yourself because others wont. I'm sorry your going through this and its not easy but you matter and dont listen to the bad things you say about yourself.

Best Answer

Thanks so much.

Best Answer

No problem, i believe and hope you will make it pass this.

Best Answer

😊

Best Answer

You're a teenager. Most teenagers know exactly how you feel... I can only say that you'll get past it - and to try to think about what you would say to your best friend if he was one of the voices in your head. Would you pick a fight with him or be more understanding? I fyou can show understanding to him, you should start showing understanding to yourself.

Best Answer

I only have one friend and I'm not too sure that he is actually my friend.

Best Answer

What I'm trying to say is that YOU should be your own best friend. Show yourself some understanding and care...

Best Answer

I'll try, thanks.

Best Answer

dunno, waste of time.....put more energy into bein happy.....trust me you'll smile more & tic alotta people off

Best Answer

until you learn to love yourself fully, you will always be your worst enemy. if you hate yourself, you have to examine the reasons why, and what is responsible for keeping yourself hostage. Some people just hate who they are, or have conflicts about what they are.

Best Answer

It's just a rough age to be. It will pass with time.

Best Answer

Okay. Thanks.

Best Answer

My pleasure. Been there :)

Best Answer