because you are a decent sort.

Best Answer

You think too much.<br />
Whether its a night or life time just enjoy the moment.

Best Answer

You just have a good moral standard that's all. You have a well-working conscience. You know the bible views it as something sacred to. Something that should only be between two people who are married and love eachother. So you're not the only one in the world with these views.

Best Answer

Gen X got Aids which quenched all that free love hippy crap quick like<br />
Many still have hangups over it<br />
I don't do casual well as my heart gets involved so there's also that

Best Answer

why the physical symptoms? people have been screwing whoever they want since they discovered how. others dont. end of story. focus on who is in your bed and ignore thinking about what others do. youll live longer without the tightness in your chest

Best Answer

Depends on the nature of the problem. Do you disapprove of your own or someone else's ?

Best Answer

Someone elses. I have not been with many women. Five relationships and was used by about ten women as a one night stand.

Best Answer

I don't know, to some folks 15 partners at your age is a lot of women. If the woman who comes to you looking for a relationship is good to you, clean and disease-free, has no children and only wants to be with you, what business is it of yours who she was with before she met you ?

Best Answer

I know 15 is a lot. Its also why I dont drink anymore. I was tricked a couple of times as well. And its none of my business of WHO she has been with. But it should be my business of how many. There should be no secrets between people that are together.

Best Answer

What if she'd had the same number as you ? Or, what if she hadn't and thought 15 was too many ? What should a woman assume about a man who's had 15 partners before age 30 ?

Best Answer

They wouldnt assume anything because I would tell them how it happened. That I was used a lot. and assure them that I am clean because I am. And that number I guess would be a little over what I would like from them but not by much.

Best Answer

Yours, or someone else's?

Best Answer