catfeesh catfeesh 31-35, F 7 Answers Oct 7, 2011

Your brain is sending signals to your organisms tom ake certain chemicals alcohal was available and now there is none the body is re trainng it'self you will recover for now suppliment with chochlate, fast burning foods like lots of fruit sugar ( i'm talking moderation) <br />
The headaches will go away right with in a day or two but stay on the fast burning fuel in between meals . (0 % alcohal since June 2001) Hows your diet are you eating properly.<br />
Cheers

Best Answer

The other possibility to add to the caffeine withdraw that might be a factor is dehydration. Most people don't know this but when people talk about an alcoholic being a wet brain it is not the way it is at all. Alcohol causes so much dehydration that after excessive amounts of booze over a long time the body will take water from wherever it can and that includes the brain. The brain ends up with less liquid and can cause brain damage. So hit the water, it about as safe as anything and your body will love you for it.

Best Answer

Yes, I do have to remind myself to drink more ... Thanks :)

Best Answer

Depends on how long ago you quit drinking...a few hours ago and it's probably the beginnings of a hangover. a few days ago or longer, it's probably symptoms of withdrawl

Best Answer

No, it's been more than a month. I went to detox and was monitored medically ... no more withdrawal ...

Best Answer

Since it has been that long, just a suggestion. but try adding more potassium to your diet, or potassium supplements. :)

Best Answer

idk but it will probably go away in time.Hang in there you are better off now.

Best Answer

I know Honey, I'm not going back ... Thanks ! :)

Best Answer