Moose98 Moose98 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Community

Mainly anxiety - and the triggers can vary, and even be unconscious. Other than that, I know little about them.

Best Answer

Stress,Anxiety,and Chemical Imbalances in the brain causing your adrenal gland to produce more adrenalin.<br />
Usually they're brought on by a condition called Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Spaces)<br />
I've have them frequently because I inherited them from my mother's side of the family. I've been on meds for them.

Best Answer

talking to cute guys, i stop breathing a for a few seconds. sadly true story

Best Answer

idk where they come from. Most times it's just out of no where and the more you think about them, the worse they get. I believe if no one had ever given me a name for them I may have ignored them and been able to move on, seems the moment someone said "it's an anxiety attack/panic attack........ that's when I was ruined forever. I hope you find a solution.

Best Answer

You may have a chemical imbalance in your brain . Sometimes they can go away, but you may need meds. In my case I had to deal with it for almost four years. Stress can cause them or can cause the imbalance. Sometimes things can get worse , like slipping into a deeper depression , even if you dont feel depressed. The winter months are always the worst for most people .Good luck

Best Answer

I have panic attacks because my brain reacts to stimuli way, way out of proportion. Little things remind me of big, bad, scary things. The association sends me into a tizzy.<br />
But I don't know why you have them. They do self-perpetuate, though.

Best Answer

There are numerous reasons why they can happen. Stress is a big reason why I get them.

Best Answer