It disturbs me sometimes when the sex becomes really graphic and sometimes even perverse. I've read that sex maybe a metaphor for the intimacy I long between me and my father. He started working abroad when I was seven, I am 24 now. I've always wanted to be close to him but certain situations and personal reasons and struggles with men in my life have stopped me from making the first move.
wildice wildice 18-21, F 6 Answers Oct 2, 2010

You are right. In dreams sex generally has to do with wanting intimacy, not actual sexual desires. It can be really disturbing when you wake up and realised that you have had a sexy dream about a relative, but its common and understand that it is just a metaphor for wanting to be close to that person.<br />
Apparently the symbol for sex in a dream can be anything from walking through a doorway to stabbing someone! Dreams are a little cryptic and really the best person to interpret them is you, just go by how you feel about them.

Best Answer

Hopefully you will not go there. I have two beautiful daughters. One 21. The other 17. Don't think that the thought never crossed my mind. However, it is not within bounds. Think of the ****** up relationship you would have there after? Please dismiss this thought. The act will hurt you.

Best Answer

lol @ zhafar!!

Best Answer

Just chalk it up to a dream and nothing more.

Best Answer

it is normal to have dreams.<br />
Up to you to control yourself

Best Answer