I mean, I think I am an attractive woman, and I am very flattered and appreciated when any man of any age gives me a compliment, but I just wish more men my own age adored me and wanted me. What is the problem with guys my own age? Where are you and why don't you love me?
sexymama2011 sexymama2011 36-40, F 19 Answers Mar 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Pick out a nice hot guy a decade or so older than you and enjoy life.<br />
****<br />
Just stopped by your page and read your stories. Change of advice. <br />
Stop chasing guys and put your own emotional life in order.

Best Answer

Lol, I'm not chasing anyone at this point, just trying to be and focus on myself. I can't help it if older men keep trying to get with me. and that's everywhere I go.

Best Answer

Put yourself first ignore them.
You need to take a six month break from dating to finish your divorce.
Then when you date you will not be cheating on anyone.

Best Answer

Lol...because most of the good looking men your age are going for the 21-25 year olds...

Best Answer

Well, I look 10 years younger than I really am. Most guys don't believe how old I am and I still get the guys 10 years on up to 80 yrs old hittin me up .

Best Answer

ah going for the social security money eh anna nicole smith

Best Answer

Well my dear...If I had the desire I would hit on you...you sound pretty damn nice...I am sure you will find that special somebody...But at the same time I think you need to be not quite so hung up on age...

Best Answer

No, I don't care about the ss money...don't want it

Best Answer

i tend to agree with this... men just have this whole... go for younger gals thing

Best Answer

To love you they need to get to know you. That may not happen with people you age. Many people your age are attached or advancing theiir careers. From about 35 to 45 a person's lfe can be most busy and there is less social interaction at that age. Older people have more time and do things they are interested in and so meet others with the same interests. Younger people's life has not gotten as busy and they have time and are out and about. But it seems most people in your age group spend their time at work or home or with their family. Not being into social activites and seeing others in that age group, most people do not come into contact with enough people the same age to attract the interest of the one who may be a good companion.

Best Answer

Wow, thanks for most detailed answer. That explains a lot.

Best Answer

Because, the ones your age, just like the older ones chasing you.....are looking for someone younger

Best Answer

Maybe the answer is in the Mirror Mirror on the Wall.

Best Answer

I know what you mean and I don't know. I have all these really old farts hit on me all the time and guys my age just don't seem to look. It's weird. I always get guys way too young for me hitting one me and I'm like.. Ohhh, noo....lol. I'll be interested in reading the answers..:)

Best Answer

because women there own age have cobwebs between there legs

Best Answer

Uhhh, not I

Best Answer

The answer is contained within the question: The men are interested in women younger than themselves.

Best Answer

Sexymama2011,<br />
I believe it has a lot to do with ones labeto and that changes with ones age and gender. Many men are "horny old farts" and many women that are their age have been or are going through menopause. In my experience, menopause can REALLY destroy the sex life of a couple (happened to me with both my wives) as a woman's labeto can be severely diminished during and after menopause while men seem to not have that problem. There are many exceptions to this (man's ED) and at the same time, seems the majority of people fall into this category so thus the "horny old farts" are looking for ladies that are still in the age bracket that look nice and pre menopausal . And as another commented, our careers and asperations are not time consuming as they once were, our children are most likely are or almost out of the house, so our focus changes. Overall men are attracted to good looking ladies no matter what the age.. (Yes most of us are just pigs I suppose :) just as most ladies are attracted to good looking men. Everybody has his or her preference when it comes to who they would like to be with.. Me?... HELL I like all ages of women that have a like labeto.. :) Again, my comments are a generality and do not apply to all situations.

Best Answer

What about me? I'm 36 and male. In my younger days I was approached by a modelling agency but came into some misfortune due to picking on the wrong fella whilst hilariously boozed up, one ill-fated night, he knocked me to the floor before driving over my head, unfortunately leaving me with a face like a cobblers thumb. It doesn't get me down any more, though. My best mate, Gonzo, told me that although I have a face like chewed toffee, I'll be able to live like a king due to the hefty compensation I was awarded from having a Ford Corrolla do 0-60 over my upper chest. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you? It's surprising how enlightening it can be when you're carried a quarter of a mile down a dirt track while your face is caught on the bumper grill, laughter floating down from the driver, it really is. I realised right then and there, that you should never try and steal someone's car when drunk; especially without knowing who it belongs to.

Best Answer

Here's my opinion and remember its jst an opinion, well 1st of all isn't that about the age men go on their mid life crisis field trip lol they decide dating 19 year olds r fun at least the sex might b however eventually the money and little blue pills becomes a little much to handle but they ain't much different then is cause look for example, do u really care what age their r as long as they treat u with respect and treat u like a lady and show u passion and a little fun right? Well let me tell ya I'm 32 and men that hit about 50 r done with the staying out late and hittin the clubs! They wanna go on a cruise and guess what so do I lol they have a nest egg so I don't have to worry about paying for their 20 year old girlfriends cell bill and the necklace he bought her, so u see 35 to 40 yr old men want 20 to 25 ur old and 50 to 60 want 35 to 45 yr old women cause we stil look nice and we arnt as crazy anymore lol we look nice when we get dressed and can b sexy in the bedroom.. Seriously what's the probability that ur gonna wear hooker heels to the club as u dance to the song " to the sweat drop them balls" lol probably not so ask urself do u really want to deal with a guy that isn't over the **** phase or r u I to a man that knows what he wants and can treat u like a million bucks and they got some years of practice under their belt so there's something to b said for that lol don't get me wrong I know for a fact there r nice guys in there late 30s or 40s that r stable and nice but chances r their married or something Jk Jk I'm just saying all ages have there good points and bad points but I just try to think about what I want now and who's most likely able to provide that and that's just one woman's opinion so I hope mayb this helps even just a little bit... Happy hunting friend

Best Answer

Thank you. I value your opinion. I am just not attracted at all to older men, in fact more than just a few years older.

Best Answer

I think I am average looking and I don't understand why so many men are interested in me. I am now 52 and have men from my past telling me I was the love of their life and another that tells me he has loved me for over 30 years. Men at work are interested in me too. I just don't get it. I have been married for over 30 years.

Best Answer