Maybe you've had experiences in the past where you've trusted someone and then something bad has happened? Or maybe people have to earn you trust after you have known them for a while. Sometimes, I don't trust my friends. It depends on the mood. I've just eaten a load of chocolate so that's probably not helping as am probably on a sugar crash... anyway I shouldn't babble on. The point is, everyone distrusts their friends sometimes.

Best Answer

The problem here is what caused your difficulty in trusting new friends? If you can answer this question, then you'll know.

Best Answer

If you want to trust friends, do so.. Remember, not everyone is out there trying to get you... It seems people are trying to be friends with you... They also don't trust you and want to know about you...That is why they invite you...If you don't feel connected to them, don't try to be friends with them...It's simple...and don't go off thinking what is normal or not, you are the one who defines what you want/are..not others...

Best Answer

thank you:) that last sentence really made me feel better. u r absolutely right in everything.

Best Answer